Post your Angel tanks here!

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it must be the Chrysiptera taupou. got it from reborn?

Oh yes bro, got it from RB. Was impressed by their newly arrival bandit, but i think newbie like me should wait till more exprience like you first.

rkq2zd.jpg

• SRC Member

Oh yes bro, got it from RB. Was impressed by their newly arrival bandit, but i think newbie like me should wait till more exprience like you first.

Don't think I will keep a bandit unless prices are lowered significantly. I don't have deep pockets and not as experience as u think I am :rolleyes: still got lots to learn

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

Hi just start my fowlr. Hope i will be guided

Super very nice rockscrape. Seem to be preparing for lot of big fishes to swim. Definitely not a newbie standard. Skimmer in the tank meaning no sump. right? That Maculosus looks very familiar. I think must be from SL, right?

Don't think I will keep a bandit unless prices are lowered significantly. I don't have deep pockets and not as experience as u think I am :rolleyes: still got lots to learn

You can lah. Just imagine the bandit greets you every morning in your office. Shiok man!!!! Hehehe. Post some update on your office tank leh.

You can lah. Just imagine the bandit greets you every morning in your office. Shiok man!!!! Hehehe. Post some update on your office tank leh.

Super very nice rockscrape. Seem to be preparing for lot of big fishes to swim. Definitely not a newbie standard. Skimmer in the tank meaning no sump. right? That Maculosus looks very familiar. I think must be from SL, right?

Thanks bro Orsony. I am not preparing big fish as my tank very small. Maculosus? You mean the Arabian Angelfish? I thought all look same?

rkq2zd.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi all comment welcome, just upload my video from Iphone, apologise for the poor quality.

Bro, very nice and healthy queen. Did you get it from a reefer? Looks very stable

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

Interested to know this newbie too, can tag along?

:thanks:

Hmm seem like i will have 3 very experience man coming to give me a free lesson :rolleyes:

But mine is just a small tank without sophisticated equipment compared to yours :paiseh:

rkq2zd.jpg

Hmm seem like i will have 3 very experience man coming to give me a free lesson :rolleyes:

But mine is just a small tank without sophisticated equipment compared to yours :paiseh:

Hi Bro,

No problem, me also taught by someone who live very near to me..

:paiseh::paiseh:

Consider myself newbie. The last time was undergravel with canister filter. Hope my queen can be like yours.

Wah newbie nowadays straight away start with queen , ABT and maculosus..... i think old bird must keep shark and whale liao!

Wah newbie nowadays straight away start with queen , ABT and maculosus..... i think old bird must keep shark and whale liao!

Nowadays, newie were unlike many years ago where $$ is needed for trial and error to success. That is why this forum is so useful that many experience hobbyist willing to share their experience and lead newie into a short cut success. Whether you start with a cheap koran angel or six barred angel, the difference is only cash in different. But by keeping what you mention, they will inspire you to be more discipline in term of purchasing and taking care of them.

rkq2zd.jpg