Post your Angel tanks here!

add the newly discovered powder red tang ;)

read it on RC ... find it very amusing... totally professionally done

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Wa pox for pimple also can...... Next shipment i will never let u beat me again EVER... :off:

Jokes aside could u snap some pics for ur gray angels pls :thanks:

Bro this is one of my caribbean grey 8 inches

post-4953-1238772978.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

Update of my stock, very very stress to maintain it diet, to make sure it had enough food.

post-4953-1238773218.jpg

post-4953-1238773239.jpg

post-4953-1238773254.jpg

post-4953-1238773264.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member
Bro Bigbird aka angellove..... :bow:

Haha found my password liao, people always mistaken me with another Angell_V

• SRC Member
looks so calming.....surreal...

One of the bully in there.

• SRC Member
bro angellove is that a Chromis cyanea? the blue chromis fish thing with

the black on the dorsal? waa so nice!! i have never seen that before...

Yes Lemon, thats is Chromis cyanea aka caribbean blue chromis. In fact i have 4, 2 dead left 2.

• SRC Member
Update of my stock, very very stress to maintain it diet, to make sure it had enough food.

nice angel fish bro! :eyeblur:

btw, how do u prevent ich infestation from keeping them together? care to share your experience?

• SRC Member
nice angel fish bro! :eyeblur:

btw, how do u prevent ich infestation from keeping them together? care to share your experience?

Bro, normally when ever i add new fish my SG will be lower slowly to 1.009, all parasite will be gone in abt 5-7 days except velvet. If fish have velvet, hyposalinity no use, there i will add have dosage of copper from the instruction. The SG will be increase back to 1.017-18 in 2 week period.

• SRC Member
Bro, normally when ever i add new fish my SG will be lower slowly to 1.009, all parasite will be gone in abt 5-7 days except velvet. If fish have velvet, hyposalinity no use, there i will add have dosage of copper from the instruction. The SG will be increase back to 1.017-18 in 2 week period.

thanks bro for the reply. I run the main tank hypo for 6months already and everything was ok. until recently i add in another angel without quarantine thinking that hypo will kill the ich but it did not (i think the ick is immune to even at this low salinity now). anyway, treating the infected fish with copper now...:( sian 1/2.....

• SRC Member
thanks bro for the reply. I run the main tank hypo for 6months already and everything was ok. until recently i add in another angel without quarantine thinking that hypo will kill the ich but it did not (i think the ick is immune to even at this low salinity now). anyway, treating the infected fish with copper now...:( sian 1/2.....

How low is yr SG, only below 1.013 ick will not spread. No good to hypo for that long. Max 45 days. Marine fish take in sea water and expel salt from their body, thus it need proper salinity at least a 1.017-1.018 to generate their lung and liver.

• SRC Member
Bigbird, your tank is a inspiration for my new tank.. Similar tank size... Going for some big angels also..

Another "angelove" in the making :eyebrow: Welcome to the angel club!

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

Another "angelove" in the making :eyebrow: Welcome to the angel club!

seem like we might be seeing each other soon like how we search for eagle eyes last time =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

How low is yr SG, only below 1.013 ick will not spread. No good to hypo for that long. Max 45 days. Marine fish take in sea water and expel salt from their body, thus it need proper salinity at least a 1.017-1.018 to generate their lung and liver.

SHow the show size french brp :eyebrow:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member
seem like we might be seeing each other soon like how we search for eagle eyes last time =)

:lol: were u selling rics the last time before u changed to fowlr? i remembered i nearly got some from you then

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
SHow the show size french brp :eyebrow:

Haha when my wife saw the french, she almost fainted. It is bigger than her face, but one words from her, it is worth. Later i will take picture. My professional camera take 1 hr than can capture better photo.

:lol: were u selling rics the last time before u changed to fowlr? i remembered i nearly got some from you then

ya man...

ric is my fav.... not possible for queen and ric i guess haha... expensive meal.

now poison my u and birdy

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Haha when my wife saw the french, she almost fainted. It is bigger than her face, but one words from her, it is worth. Later i will take picture. My professional camera take 1 hr than can capture better photo.

well... javier had that shocking face too ... now u know why it command that price

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

• SRC Member

u r the champion, your new baby is as valuable as half a brand new deltec 701 :ph34r::lol:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

u r the champion, your new baby is as valuable as half a brand new deltec 701 :ph34r::lol:

:rolleyes: now the french is taking everybodys' eyes off his queen.....

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Skimz  ; NP biopellets