What happen to my blue tank

i suspect that it have white spot.

i manage to catch it out after 15 min of waiting.

i think coz it swim slow

any treatment solution to recommand?

current method

1) currently i use garlic guard + frozen shrim daily

2) UV light on 12 hour per day

3) azoo bacteria treatment solution that dont harm reef

i going to buy now Myxazin from WaterLife

as i already capture this blue tank i think i can put more power solution to cure it. like copper

what soloution should i use? plesase tell me

thankyou million

111.jpg

222.jpg

333.jpg

444.jpg

555.jpg

the only thing you can do now is pray. Looks like ur tang is in a very bad condition. hopes for the best. If he still swimming and feeding, i suggest u stop all the medicine treatment and let it heal it self. That's how my sailfin tang and koran survive.

Reefing since 2003
 4ft x 2ft x 2ft Mixed Reef (BB):-
50 Gal Sump,

Apex Controlled System (Lab grade),
Deltec SC1455 Protein Skimmer,
Vortech MP40wQD,

Jebao RW-15

Maxspect Razor 320w
Eheim 1260 Return Pump,
Hailea HS-66A 1/4HP chiller,
TLF Reactor 150, running HydroCarbon 

• SRC Member

Use copper in pure quarantine tank else it will kill other l;iving things in your tank. Also copper will sip into the silicon and thus your quarantine tank will not be able to keep corals any more.

I use Kent Marine RXP to treat white shot. This is a reef safe medicine and so far find that it works for me.

Use copper in pure quarantine tank else it will kill other l;iving things in your tank. Also copper will sip into the silicon and thus your quarantine tank will not be able to keep corals any more.

I use Kent Marine RXP to treat white shot. This is a reef safe medicine and so far find that it works for me.

hee hee ok my that quarintine just a one feet plan 5 tank is ok, i just want to kill all white spot fast

:)

any good power solution?

my that tank will be always bare tank.

Based on previous experiences, if fish has white spot or swollen eyes but still swimming normally and eating, it should be ok. Give it time to recover. Water in tip top condition though.

But the moment the fish stops eating for days or swimming slowly, most probably............

• Senior Reefer

Fish with a little bit of white spots is ok one. If u like me, very lazy to catch out all fish, quarantine, let tank fellow and REMOVE ALL TRACES OF WHITE SPOTS, then make sure ur fish healthy and strong enough to defend themself against the white spot. My tank now have a very very very minor case of white spots. But my fish healthy enuf to defend against it. The white spots doesnt seem to affect them at all! still eating and everything... Once in every 2-3 weeks will see one or two white spot on my fishes. thats all. Just keep them below symptomatic levels. Good nutrition is key. Feed a variety of food. Most disease are triggered by environmental factors. make sure ur fishes are strong to fight for themselves

Fish with a little bit of white spots is ok one. If u like me, very lazy to catch out all fish, quarantine, let tank fellow and REMOVE ALL TRACES OF WHITE SPOTS, then make sure ur fish healthy and strong enough to defend themself against the white spot. My tank now have a very very very minor case of white spots. But my fish healthy enuf to defend against it. The white spots doesnt seem to affect them at all! still eating and everything... Once in every 2-3 weeks will see one or two white spot on my fishes. thats all. Just keep them below symptomatic levels. Good nutrition is key. Feed a variety of food. Most disease are triggered by environmental factors. make sure ur fishes are strong to fight for themselves

of course water quality applies too.

Reefing since 2003
 4ft x 2ft x 2ft Mixed Reef (BB):-
50 Gal Sump,

Apex Controlled System (Lab grade),
Deltec SC1455 Protein Skimmer,
Vortech MP40wQD,

Jebao RW-15

Maxspect Razor 320w
Eheim 1260 Return Pump,
Hailea HS-66A 1/4HP chiller,
TLF Reactor 150, running HydroCarbon 

oic ok ok hee hee i manage to catch the 3 clown fish out that has white spot well i think they still can eat lar.

put those 3 fish on copper treatment.

plus fresh water clearning every day for 3 min. . . .

then i think main tank i maintain then in very good condition ba

• Senior Reefer
hi there may i know the right amount

the amount i put as per aunty in reborn

i think i have to get test kit hee hee

:)

no test kit, no copper. period. NEVER anyhow dose copper. even if your fish dont die from the exposure, they will be severely damaged if the copper is in dangerous levels. Some fish may be able to take it, SOME. If you have certain angelfish/butterflyfish, copper is a definate no. Some species are very vulnerable to copper. Overall, im not a big fan of copper. The margin of error is too slim. Too much, ur fish die. Too little, its ineffective. Best to get a test kit

no test kit, no copper. period. NEVER anyhow dose copper. even if your fish dont die from the exposure, they will be severely damaged if the copper is in dangerous levels. Some fish may be able to take it, SOME. If you have certain angelfish/butterflyfish, copper is a definate no. Some species are very vulnerable to copper. Overall, im not a big fan of copper. The margin of error is too slim. Too much, ur fish die. Too little, its ineffective. Best to get a test kit

yeah i just got e copper test kit hmm

o ya i wonder if i have extra live rock should i put inside my quartine tank that has copper content?

• Senior Reefer

live rock and all calcium based compounds will absorb copper. If u want the copper in ur QT, dun put live rock. Becareful if ur liverock absorb the copper, it would become unsuitable to use already. Calcium based compunds include aragonite, live rock, live sand, limestone and shells. amongst many other things. Best to treat copper in a bare tank.

BTW, when liverock absorb copper, ur copper ppm in the water will drop. so best dun put any calcium based rocks inside

ic ic ok ok thankyou

hee hee well in that case i will put fake things inside

my quarintine tank is bare tank i thinking of getting a 1 ft cube design tank , those type like jebo behind got ios one

may i know if my tank containe copper what media should i put?

ceremic ring? bio ring? bio home? coral chip? hmmm no idea man. . . . .