Acrylic

Tanzy

• SRC Member

Where can I get black acrylic sheets for patching up holes in my hood after I removed the fans. Looking for somewhere that cuts the acrylic for you cause I'm sick of running that silly plastic knife up and down acrylic.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Yeo Soon Hin Plastic Signcrafts Co.

Blk 633 #01-130 Veerasamy Road (off Jln Besar Rd)

Tel: 62912598

The lady's quite a pain if the job is too difficult.

You can walk across the road to Kelantan Lane.. there is a glass/aluminium/acrylic fabricator there. There are two shops. The left one is the one I am talking about.

I get my glass panes from him. And he did the acrylic cutouts for my overflow teeth.

• SRC Member

OK thanks guys! Got to big holes to patch.

I got my eggcrates from Daima I think, but it's a long time ago.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

You must be kidding me! No way! Never!!! :angry:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member
:lol::lol::lol: asking u to get the acrylic from there.. not buy the ugly fish.. if they ask u what u gonna do.. just tell them u using it for LH lor.. they will help fellow LHers.. but u and i know the real reason for using it.. hahaha.. the bottom line is to get the hole fixed right.. dun have to bother where the acrylic come from mah.. hahaha :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Won't support them. Hope they go out of business. :wacko:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member

good if they went out of biz :P ...hopefully someone will start marine LFS instead of those ugly LH LFS...every where can see LH LFS :angry: an eyesore in fact :P:wacko:

feel that marine LFS are difficult to find and difficult to find a trustworthy one too :( always suggesting buy tis...buy tat...but in the end...find all those stuff useless...worst...can't even give us correct information on the fishes they sell <_<

• SRC Member

I think it is not a so good idea if all the LH LFS turn into marine LFS and poeple start to keep marine fish without doing their homework but based on those Ah Beng knowledge who operate the LH LFS before..... You will find that lots of stuff will increase in price as the demand for it increase, worst it will be a great damage to the sea as fish and coral are dying at those hands of Ah Beng or their disciple without proper knowledge.

Bottom line, if you intend to keep marine, do your homework, do just jump in the band wagon and follow the trend.. Think of those coral and fish are part of you, that way you will treasure them. Just my 0.2 cents....

• SRC Member

maybe u r rite in certain ways :unsure: wat i am hoping is more marine LFS to choose from...not converting all LH LFS to marine LFS....maybe correction to my previous postings...sometimes wanna get some stuff also have to go a long way from my house :blink::unsure:

• SRC Member

dodo, I understand how you feel in term of the distance travel. Some guys have the previllage of staying near Lor Halus, where the good stuff is, poeple like me stuck in the centre, the nearest is Marine life, but that is about 0.5hrs of MRT and Bus ride :( well that sometimes mak you spend a bit less as you will seldom visit them and the temptation is not there. But the cons is every time you visit them, you tends to stock up.... :unsure: Am I making sense?

• SRC Member

precisely....stock up till wife at home makes noise :P

btw...Lor Halus...issit a gd place for marine...been there a couple of times...but not really impress with their livestocks leh :angry: though their other stuffs maybebe cheaper(carbon etc) :P

• 2 weeks later...