Need help in setting up a nano tank

snaper

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank bro...hmmm will wait till the cycle end and c how much can stock in....will c if i can handle my nano tank first, then

will sure to upgrade.... :P

Rgds

hey bro, i think u will sure upgrade... haha.... dont forget our date, go n search 4 gem together...:)

hey bro, i think u will sure upgrade... haha.... dont forget our date, go n search 4 gem together...:)

Upgrade.... :whistle ...time will tell..but first need to handle the nano tank first before upgrading.

search for gems together....will sure to call you once my tank finish it cycling period....hand very

itchy already after saw some gems at GO...very tempting...got the same feeling of itchyness

if never go fishing for quite some time too.

Rgds

Upgrade.... :whistle ...time will tell..but first need to handle the nano tank first before upgrading.

search for gems together....will sure to call you once my tank finish it cycling period....hand very

itchy already after saw some gems at GO...very tempting...got the same feeling of itchyness

if never go fishing for quite some time too.

Rgds

haha true!!... now my hand already start to itchy.... but anyway, moosoon is going to over soon... if u interested, maybe i can arrange one trip n go together... no worry bro, in another few weeks time, we can go 4 our coral hunt....

haha true!!... now my hand already start to itchy.... but anyway, moosoon is going to over soon... if u interested, maybe i can arrange one trip n go together... no worry bro, in another few weeks time, we can go 4 our coral hunt....

hahaha bro, will see if pcoket is full then will follow you go TP. No got small2 lobang already....

Moreover have to see my working schedule. Ya will go hunt for coral together...

Rgds

saw in pasar malam that someone is giving away LF leh..shld go and get some..

Yap saw that too...but think is enough already...tired already want to do another

scaping...want to c if i can get those dead rock in my tank to life again...but

will take quite some time though and off course the water parameter must be in

good condition...so any update on ur tank...got any new frag....

Rgds

Yap saw that too...but think is enough already...tired already want to do another

scaping...want to c if i can get those dead rock in my tank to life again...but

will take quite some time though and off course the water parameter must be in

good condition...so any update on ur tank...got any new frag....

Rgds

ya, i just bought few more zoo n a piece of star polyp, but till now the star polyp still haven open yet... maybe under too much stress.. wait monitor the next few days.... once it's open, will update my new pic.... really cant wait 4 ur tank to get ready... haha

Hey... I think your 3rd rock scape is the best. Looking forward to your updates! ^_^

Thanks bro peacemaker. but its ok ok lah with the new scaping and at least there are some

gap in between for better circulation....but i love to c your tank lah bro....really beautiful..

hope to have something like yours.....

Rgds

ya, i just bought few more zoo n a piece of star polyp, but till now the star polyp still haven open yet... maybe under too much stress.. wait monitor the next few days.... once it's open, will update my new pic.... really cant wait 4 ur tank to get ready... haha

Wah....got few more gems already ah bro :eyebrow: . well update soon cuz need to c c look2.

your tank...sure nice one....

• SRC Member
Thanks Bro..ya got room to place nice coral :eyebrow: but will have alot

of room in my pocket to be refill back... :cry2: lol

Anyway any new update on your tank...any new gems... :eyebrow:

Rgds

yup.. got some zoos and mushies... =] hands too itchy! hahaha

will post pics soon!

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

Did some Diy on the scrubber for my tank..not very good outlook though and have yet to test

as im still searching for the screen...and will run it while my tank is still in the cycling process.

*CLAPS CLAPS*

Very well done bro... are you in this line or what????!?

I think you can produce in small quantity and sell to fellow nano reefers, i'm sure there's a demand for this!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

*CLAPS CLAPS*

Very well done bro... are you in this line or what????!?

I think you can produce in small quantity and sell to fellow nano reefers, i'm sure there's a demand for this!

Well infact intend to...but dont know weather can proceed or not...it is hardwork though and i like to Diy things,

this is just a mock up and if its work will off course will change the outlook and im intend to use other material

instead of acrylic...maybe fibre...anyway will have to test if it works...

Thanks bro....

• SRC Member
By the way...what kind of material are u using...if like that can have some please.... :rolleyes:

Rgds

i am using longan basket mesh and also the one that me and bro wilson shared... can check out his thread...

yeah.. you can have some of them.. i got like 5 of the longan basket.. hahaha.. think the size will be just nice for you as well.. =]

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...