Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Member
never ask price haha. it is hidden under all the brain corals. :) its on a piece of tonga rock. btw, GO also got alot of rics. i dunno if still have left, $25 for 3 polyps! very good deal i find.

Brother lemon, after O levels shiok liao...cheong islandwide harvesting gems from the seas....hahaha :eyebrow:

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Brother lemon, after O levels shiok liao...cheong islandwide harvesting gems from the seas....hahaha :eyebrow:

yalo...now waiting for school to start. haha. going singapore poly....coz stupid JC dun allow me to take science stream coz i no a maths! boo....so now going poly. start around march-april.

• SRC Member
yalo...now waiting for school to start. haha. going singapore poly....coz stupid JC dun allow me to take science stream coz i no a maths! boo....so now going poly. start around march-april.

Wah, that means that you will be a long time resident at henry's and the other clementi LFS already hahahaha!

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
Wah, that means that you will be a long time resident at henry's and the other clementi LFS already hahahaha!

Haha hehe hoho. after school dun go home ah LOL go LFS. btw thanks alot alot alot for the shrimp :) means alot to me leh.dam happy now :) Actually why u dun wan to keep for urself since u also want? i already have 1, just want 1 more to make a pair haha.

• Senior Reefer

just found nudis on my zoos!! have one casualty =( it ate the 3 polyp frag that i was keeping for pauline..... haiz. im giving her a frag of my other zoo now to compensate. this is dam sian haha. i took out all the zoos to dip and so far, all are pest free. i think. will be monitering closely the next few days!

just found nudis on my zoos!! have one casualty =( it ate the 3 polyp frag that i was keeping for pauline..... haiz. im giving her a frag of my other zoo now to compensate. this is dam sian haha. i took out all the zoos to dip and so far, all are pest free. i think. will be monitering closely the next few days!

hey bro, dont say compensate until so serious...:)... i'm not those small air 1..haha

never ask price haha. it is hidden under all the brain corals. :) its on a piece of tonga rock. btw, GO also got alot of rics. i dunno if still have left, $25 for 3 polyps! very good deal i find.

ya they still have the rics, but the price he quote me is quite different... abit higher..... maybe because i'm not a regular customer, thay y have to sharper their chopper.... haha just jk

• SRC Member

Same problem i encountered with my zoas long time ago...these nudis appear from no where...thats y i envy those reefers who managed to substain yr zoas w/o any nudi attacks.

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member
Haha hehe hoho. after school dun go home ah LOL go LFS. btw thanks alot alot alot for the shrimp :) means alot to me leh.dam happy now :) Actually why u dun wan to keep for urself since u also want? i already have 1, just want 1 more to make a pair haha.

Top priority goes to you mah, I saw you cussing in the other thread when you missed out on a sale haha! I only intend to keep it if you don't want, but its a good thing you took it too - my gf doesn't like it, says it look like cockroach from the top. :sick:

Remember to post pics of the pair!

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
haha can can hehe 2 polyps oso gd lol gum xia many many

2 polyps also can? Should have known earlier, I dropped many loose polyps of the us zoas from the irwana shipment when I move them around and didn't know what to do with them, throw away liao :(

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer

haha. still acclimating the fire shrimp. thanks so much. my mother say so ugly -__- she say look like beetle...lol. i like can liao :) when finish acclimating it and when it finds the other one, i'll take a picture of the pair :)

• Senior Reefer

Hey reefers! its february! valentines day coming in 2 weeks and this is the month of loooove :wub:

Here are some couple shots and lovely pics to put us in this romantic mood :) enjoy the photos!

some cute pinkish looking zoos to set the mood :) the rose of the ocean.

post-15755-1233561650.jpg

post-15755-1233561661.jpg

• Senior Reefer

My new addition. A very super big fire shrimp!! thanks to binosage for this beauty. Got it to pair with my other fire shrimp, which is only HALF its size!! they haven found each other yet, but true love will prevail :eyebrow:

post-15755-1233561947.jpg

• Senior Reefer

Not to mention my banggai cardinals! Daddy's mouth is full of eggs! (again) the last bath hatched into alot of babies, but i dunno where they all go =( This pair was one of my very very first fishes introduced. Have been consistantly getting pregnant again and again. tsk tsk

post-15755-1233562077.jpg

• Senior Reefer

How can i forget my pair of clownfishes too? Also one of my first fishes. bought it tgt with my cardinals. So far no babies yet.... Here they are playing in my garden of corals haha! :) so loving

post-15755-1233562142.jpg

post-15755-1233562154.jpg

• Senior Reefer

can u spot something SEXY in between my zoos and my bubble coral? Haha...speaking of my zoos and bubble, need to re-arrange them before one gets too big and sting the other =(

post-15755-1233562397.jpg