Lemon's tank!

yikai

• SRC Supporter
the gods of reefing must be smiling on me because i can't believe i actually found this! was just posting on how it would be my dream to chance upon a BLACK base RED eye'd favia, and it's as though some other worldy force was listening to me and TA DA!!!! another rare colour, comparable to my steel blue and red one.

i have some work to do with this one though. get it in prime condition and start intensifying the colour up..

nice stuff in your tank again!! hahaha... :)

Don't forget me if got frags of favia... i m beginning to love these.... haha

• SRC Member

Wow! And where did you find that? Now you have 2 of your rare and sought after colours, I think you should keep both of them.

Lucky stars shining upon you, quick buy toto! (under 18 cannot collect winnings, donch worry, I help you collect, it's not a trap.... muahahahaha :evil: )

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
the gods of reefing must be smiling on me because i can't believe i actually found this! was just posting on how it would be my dream to chance upon a BLACK base RED eye'd favia, and it's as though some other worldy force was listening to me and TA DA!!!! another rare colour, comparable to my steel blue and red one.

i have some work to do with this one though. get it in prime condition and start intensifying the colour up..

clap clap...very nice harvest of blue ric and favia!

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

Nice...always getting what you want... B)

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

Wow bro thats a nice piece always got something special...Nice tank u have there.... :wub:

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

• Senior Reefer
nice stuff in your tank again!! hahaha... :)

Don't forget me if got frags of favia... i m beginning to love these.... haha

thanks! i'll keep it awhile to intensify the colour first, then see maybe will frag.

Wow! And where did you find that? Now you have 2 of your rare and sought after colours, I think you should keep both of them.

Lucky stars shining upon you, quick buy toto! (under 18 cannot collect winnings, donch worry, I help you collect, it's not a trap.... muahahahaha :evil: )

got it at GO. decided to pop by after school and never expected to see the red and black one there. yea now have two of the rarest colour combination for this particular species of favia. TOTO ah, hahaha. ok i giv u numer u go buy. :D

Bro Lemon,

U seems to find all the good stuff! :P

hi beaver, sometimes it's just luck lah. like today! so happen to be there and the coral so happen to be there too.

clap clap...very nice harvest of blue ric and favia!

thanks ahsiang. the blue ric was left over at GO i believe.. the fact that it was there probably meant it was leftover :P

Nice...always getting what you want... B)

haha. well, true to a certain eztent. some stuff i have been wanting for who knows how long already, but never comes :/

• Senior Reefer
Wow bro thats a nice piece always got something special...Nice tank u have there.... :wub:

thanks kylve! certainly is. your tank is awesome too. lovely zoa collection and your cloves definately deserves an award!

• SRC Member
thanks! i'll keep it awhile to intensify the colour first, then see maybe will frag.

got it at GO. decided to pop by after school and never expected to see the red and black one there. yea now have two of the rarest colour combination for this particular species of favia. TOTO ah, hahaha. ok i giv u numer u go buy. :D

hi beaver, sometimes it's just luck lah. like today! so happen to be there and the coral so happen to be there too.

thanks ahsiang. the blue ric was left over at GO i believe.. the fact that it was there probably meant it was leftover :P

haha. well, true to a certain eztent. some stuff i have been wanting for who knows how long already, but never comes :/

wah..yr eyes very sharp leh..i din c any blue ones...but u managed to c it...

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
wah..yr eyes very sharp leh..i din c any blue ones...but u managed to c it...

blue is a tricky colour. they usually look very inconspicuous under LFS lighitng. i find this especially so for rics and certain zoas.

• Senior Reefer

valentine's day massacre. growing very well. sorry to those who were interested in this zoa. its impossible to frag it because encrusted already. and if i were to frag it, there will be too much casualties and i will have to break the liverock and my structure too.

post-15755-1265374566_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer

the only two corals in my tank worth the title of being called a "gem". In my own opinion, that is.

steel blue favia with red "eyes", and a black based one with red "eyes"

post-15755-1265374701_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1265374706_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

If you ever decide to sell the 2 favia, give them some fancy name.. they might sell for a higher price haha. You can call them "spiderman" and "venom" favia and sell as a set :pirate:

Very nice colours, very nice updates to your tank. I'm sure it will be a talking point amongst visitors during CNY!

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
If you ever decide to sell the 2 favia, give them some fancy name.. they might sell for a higher price haha. You can call them "spiderman" and "venom" favia and sell as a set :pirate:

Very nice colours, very nice updates to your tank. I'm sure it will be a talking point amongst visitors during CNY!

omg spiderman and venom! you're dam good at this i swear. next i'll hunt for a magnificent green and red 1, call it green goblin. if there's such thing as an all red or red+yellow 1. call it carnage :P

• Senior Reefer

a list of odd things my fishes eat -_- i know its not good to feed them these human foods.... but i only did it once and was suprised....so just though of posting here for fun. pls note all this are just fed only 1 tiny piece and only once.

grapes - eaten by flame wrasse, rhomboid, pencil wrasse

peas - eaten by rhomboid wrasse, pencil wrasse

banana - eaten by pencil wrasse

lettuce - pencil wrasse

apple - pencil wrases....

looks like the pencil wrasse eats a heck load of junk! but healthy food :P

due to the lack of knowledge of any sideeffects these might cause, i only fed once and should not be attempted hehe..

• SRC Member
a list of odd things my fishes eat -_- i know its not good to feed them these human foods.... but i only did it once and was suprised....so just though of posting here for fun. pls note all this are just fed only 1 tiny piece and only once.

grapes - eaten by flame wrasse, rhomboid, pencil wrasse

peas - eaten by rhomboid wrasse, pencil wrasse

banana - eaten by pencil wrasse

lettuce - pencil wrasse

apple - pencil wrases....

looks like the pencil wrasse eats a heck load of junk! but healthy food :P

due to the lack of knowledge of any sideeffects these might cause, i only fed once and should not be attempted hehe..

Ever tried durian??? :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Member
wanted to.. but its too delicious to waste it on my fishes! :whistle:

maybe you can try different types of fruits and vegetables and let us know which fish prefers which fruit and vege... :eyebrow::whistle

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Member
GSP mountain. no time to put them properly so just throw all on top... when they open it looks quite nice. but the different colour tones make it look messy

wah, anyhow throw also so nice, hehezzz... :lol:

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...