Lemon's tank!

yikai

but tht dun tally with financial budget lolx..

haha... amby's right! the numbers dun tally...

but then again, i dun share my numbers with my wife too! hehe..

anyway, it's a personal resolution for march... overspent in feb... so mar have to control... else no milk powder or diapers for my boy.

i think let's schedule for next week?? this week's quite bad for me.

Weekday: after 7pm

Weekend: 10am-2pm

Lemon's thread now become -> let's arrange to go LFSing together thread... muahaha..

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer

haha wa. but very hard to plan leh. coz some ppl cannot make it on weekends, some cannot do on weekdays. must draw a chart and cross refer and then find the PERFECT DAY! wakaka.

i think must use my own acc liao... hahaha

so lemon, manage to fix a date??cant wait to learn more from the pro here..... :eyebrow: anyway how's the yuma?? mine open until very big liao, last night i target feed them with prawn meat, they "LOVE" it...haha

• Senior Reefer
so lemon, manage to fix a date??cant wait to learn more from the pro here..... :eyebrow: anyway how's the yuma?? mine open until very big liao, last night i target feed them with prawn meat, they "LOVE" it...haha

sure bro ray. all can go. hi james!! yuma is good. expanded bigger. but i din target feed it haha!!

• SRC Member
sure bro ray. all can go. hi james!! yuma is good. expanded bigger. but i din target feed it haha!!

Latest FTS?? :eyebrow:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

• Senior Reefer

ok here bro. ps the extremely lousy photo skills. my camera really CMI. and ps so dark the house haha! FTS taken at different angels of the house. hopefully this helps u ray!

post-15755-1236066670.jpg

post-15755-1236066699.jpg

post-15755-1236066707.jpg

post-15755-1236066716.jpg

post-15755-1236066725.jpg

ok here bro. ps the extremely lousy photo skills. my camera really CMI. and ps so dark the house haha! FTS taken at different angels of the house. hopefully this helps u ray!

bro, have to do something on the right side... will be nicer if fill up with gem..... :eyebrow: anyway y never Rusty pic..haha

• SRC Member

Wah really use ladder to take fotos arh... LOL, Hardcore... :eyebrow:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

bro, have to do something on the right side... will be nicer if fill up with gem..... :eyebrow: anyway y never Rusty pic..haha

ya, better fill it up b4 your school start...haha... can jio me if u going to find gem to fill up empty side.. :D

• Senior Reefer

no more gems for me XD haha. made a promise liao. only white xenia now. somehow when take foto look like got alot of space. when see in RL, NO SPACE

• Senior Reefer

since i cannot shop for new gems, ill be posting some of my old gems. these are my favourites. here my elegance and fox. after not opening for 4 days and getting me all worried, here it is finally opening up! the goby is gone and i bet he feels much happier! the fox coral behind also old gem. can u believe the skeleton is only the size of my pinky!? and it can open so big...because of that, always not balanced and toppling. and my MI deciding to pose for the camera XD but dun dare show face. so shy...look at the doral filament!! its longer than the tail already!! kudos clap clap

post-15755-1236151703.jpg

post-15755-1236151714.jpg