Lemon's tank!

yikai

yah! is the 1 u say look purple lor! LOL. actually it kinda does. but colour becoming a bit better now. blue-er liao :P

meet up one day and go LFS again yeah? :)

Think Blue, C blue and no time it'll be BLURr.. or BLUE! haha.. :eyeblur:

Sure, been wanting to go CF but no car only got pair of "kar" lol

Saw the huge candy cane in your tank too, a rare fine that size!

• Senior Reefer
Think Blue, C blue and no time it'll be BLURr.. or BLUE! haha.. :eyeblur:

Sure, been wanting to go CF but no car only got pair of "kar" lol

Saw the huge candy cane in your tank too, a rare fine that size!

haha! which one? the top 1 or the bottom 1? top 1 is 2 of them glued together lol. :)

• Senior Reefer
Glued 2gether, really? They must be perfect match or ur skills in gluing is superb cos they sure look awesome from here!

skill lah ;) lolz :lol: :lol: maybe abit of both. actually sometimes candycane dam ugly the shape... so i just buy2 and stick together. somehow the shape together quite nice. so just epoxy lor. the only regret is i did it right at the top of my tank. so it looked kinda weird... haha.. probably nicer mid section somewhere.

• SRC Member
not sure of this zoa... orange mouth blue ring green skirt. seems to do better in lower light. at higher light, the orange mouth is smaller.

its miami vice. you were not listening to me. <_<

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

Colony of blue yumas.... hmm.... picture of colony number ONE :lol: if im feeling peachy might show the rest. thinking of selling off some of the polyps. stay tuned if you wanna grab some! :lol: meh-ree kris-mers!

post-15755-1261924532_thumb.jpg

Colony of blue yumas.... hmm.... picture of colony number ONE :lol: if im feeling peachy might show the rest. thinking of selling off some of the polyps. stay tuned if you wanna grab some! :lol: meh-ree kris-mers!

Bro, if you really intend to frags the polyps, pls pls reserve 1 or if available 2 for me k? Thanks alot in advance. :D

• Senior Reefer
Bro, if you really intend to frags the polyps, pls pls reserve 1 or if available 2 for me k? Thanks alot in advance. :D

sure. think have some to spare u. this is colony number 1. got few more i see if i can spare more polyps there.

• SRC Member

very sweet loving looking. you know i would like to have some too ^_^

• Senior Reefer
Hi bro, if possible can share a shot of the mushies in white light?

Wanna see their actual colors. Thks.

this is the shot in white light + blue. its blue coz i take top down the blue light from the top reflect onto the surface. ok let me try again :)

Question: can different species of yumas be placed together (with contact?)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Senior Reefer

to bro humphead. this is a picture in white light and with flash. as you know, flash doesnt lie. although it makes the photo look harsh and ugly, it reveals all truth. this yuma is definately blue :)

post-15755-1261933873_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1261933881_thumb.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Hail blue yuma.. :eyebrow:

got tapao for me any goods? or fruits? i wan eat watermelons. so juicy and sweet lei. sigh. i miss thailand. fruits there very big and sweet. singapore 1 diluted

to bro humphead. this is a picture in white light and with flash. as you know, flash doesnt lie. although it makes the photo look harsh and ugly, it reveals all truth. this yuma is definately blue :)

Hey thks bro for sharing the pics. Its is indeed a "MUST-HAVE"! So, when you fragging? I chop 2 pcs pls.

Are you into yumas? Maybe in the not so near future I frag one of my "yuma treasure" for you too! :eyebrow:

Dont forget ok? 2 pcs :lol:

• SRC Member

i want a polyp of yr blue yuma too! if you're r fragging.

l7304smr.jpg