Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

some updates on my brain. so far so good, have not been pecked by my MI. expanded very nicely and have eaten a piece of prawn as of last night. going to get more soon! stay tune (:

post-15755-1235381323.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Once the GSP starts to spread...lagi shui like green green grass...

my GSP no chance to spread yet. coz recently i keep changing its position. my goby la...keep throwing sand at it. so hopefully now it settles down it can have a chance to grow. my 2 GSP diff colour. im hoping that i put them side by side, they spread spread and the resulting "spread" will be a mixture of 2 colours (: there is alot of growth but its confined to its own rock. haven spread far yet. (:

my GSP no chance to spread yet. coz recently i keep changing its position. my goby la...keep throwing sand at it. so hopefully now it settles down it can have a chance to grow. my 2 GSP diff colour. im hoping that i put them side by side, they spread spread and the resulting "spread" will be a mixture of 2 colours (: there is alot of growth but its confined to its own rock. haven spread far yet. (:

u can stick it on ur tank back glas.s..

but u nid to dose kalwaser n calcium to make it grow..

n lots of current.. nt direct current..

• Senior Reefer
u can stick it on ur tank back glas.s..

but u nid to dose kalwaser n calcium to make it grow..

n lots of current.. nt direct current..

need to scrape away all the algae first haha. my back glass alto of algae

• SRC Member
some updates on my brain. so far so good, have not been pecked by my MI. expanded very nicely and have eaten a piece of prawn as of last night. going to get more soon! stay tune (:

very nice.. go get the same piece that me and wilson have.. hahaha...

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

this is my almost dead "blue" zoo. Macrovan, this is for u. u can determine the condition and if u wan to try salvage me, sms me and u can come pick it up (:

looks savable to me lehz

anyway whats wrong with it ?

e poylps nv open ?

as long as e poylps nt falling off or e stem nt dirty its ok..

is it shedding shells ?

• Senior Reefer
very nice.. go get the same piece that me and wilson have.. hahaha...

yep. hope they still have by the time i get there lolz. as i told u, that day i only got exactly $25 enuf for one brain. bought the red one. =\ next time i get the green and purple one

• Senior Reefer
looks savable to me lehz

anyway whats wrong with it ?

e poylps nv open ?

as long as e poylps nt falling off or e stem nt dirty its ok..

is it shedding shells ?

all of the above. even if it looks ok, it does not grow in my tank. as i have said before, no zoos can do well in my tank. survive can, do well, not really. i know there is "no such thing" as do well or dun do well in someone's tank. but, as u can see, so far all my zoos are not growing, infact gettting worse. except my US zoos the eagle eye ones. so i dun wan try zoos anymore. i also dunno what is in my tank that inhibit the growth of zoos. altho im using T5s, i have seen many many beautiful zoos kept under T5s. cant be water. zoos can tolerate a myriad of water qualities, and if so, my LPS will surely go first before zoos. cannot be iodine problem because i regularly dose iodine. inverts all moulting properly. so i aso dunno whats wrong.

i tried salvaging it for a few months liao. too time consuming and my efforts did not pay off. now waiting for macrovan to see if he wants to give it a try.

all of the above. even if it looks ok, it does not grow in my tank. as i have said before, no zoos can do well in my tank. survive can, do well, not really. i know there is "no such thing" as do well or dun do well in someone's tank. but, as u can see, so far all my zoos are not growing, infact gettting worse. except my US zoos the eagle eye ones. so i dun wan try zoos anymore. i also dunno what is in my tank that inhibit the growth of zoos. altho im using T5s, i have seen many many beautiful zoos kept under T5s. cant be water. zoos can tolerate a myriad of water qualities, and if so, my LPS will surely go first before zoos. cannot be iodine problem because i regularly dose iodine. inverts all moulting properly. so i aso dunno whats wrong.

i tried salvaging it for a few months liao. too time consuming and my efforts did not pay off. now waiting for macrovan to see if he wants to give it a try.

mayb ur tank environment more suit for LPS?

btw hw u define its nt growing ?

hw long hv u buy it since ?

• Senior Reefer
mayb ur tank environment more suit for LPS?

btw hw u define its nt growing ?

hw long hv u buy it since ?

my oldest zoo is about 4 months. there is not even one new polyp and worse, it slowly become less and less. u are right. perhaps with the increasing number of aggresive LPS like my cataphyllia and euphyllids, chemical warfare and alleopathy inhibit the growth of the zoos. i have read somewhere that LPS and softies are usually not suitable together. maybe if there are eqaul number of each, or if there is lesser LPS, then the chances of growth is very high. i think my tank the LPS population is way over loaded compared to softies. maybe that is why my zoos are dying and my mushies are melting. but then again, there are many reasons.

why is it that my GSP and clove corals are growing so well despite the supposed chemical warfare? so there are alot of factors to consider. but i think chemical warfare may be the leading cause. only time will tell

dying blue zoos reserved by macrovan. pending collection tomorrow...hope he can salvage it. good luck van and wilson.

the zoas are all doing quite well... they've more or less stabilise a little... but still can be better...

Now, it's my recently purchased blue zoas colony that is NOT opening... headache ah.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
the zoas are all doing quite well... they've more or less stabilise a little... but still can be better...

Now, it's my recently purchased blue zoas colony that is NOT opening... headache ah.

blue zoos need alot of light from what i heard. otherwise will loose its blue colour. good luck with ur blue zoos (: i dun even dare try those ex ex ones

• SRC Supporter

blue zoas too much light will lose colour..

actually whats the diff btw indo and us zoas really means?

a us supplier told me all zoas come from waters near indo pacific.

"us zoas" only means that the collectors ship to us to sell bcos us pay a better price. and these zoas looks nicer.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• Senior Reefer
like ur GSP alot... the one on the right is from GO??

the right one (bright green) is from reborn. the left one (slighty blueish..dunno wat colour. its not green) is form GO. both doing very well. drop on floor so many time still alive lol :pirate:

• SRC Member
the right one (bright green) is from reborn. the left one (slighty blueish..dunno wat colour. its not green) is form GO. both doing very well. drop on floor so many time still alive lol :pirate:

haha..GSP is hardly..only wilson have no luck with them.. dunno why also..

anyway u can go check out my brain coral.. =]

still think u should go down tmr... :upsidedown:

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...