Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer

Is it flashing??

the tilefish? it was. for awhile. before going back. it just came out while i was having dinner 5 mins ago. very very graceful, looks like a big shark with the tail and the fins. but now back into hiding again.

• Senior Reefer

ok update on the tilefishes.

2 out of 3 are appearing regularly to feed after flooding the tank with henry's food.

appearances are 1-3 mins of casual swimming around before going back to it's hole. at least i know 2 out of 3 are still alive and feeding. although they're not as fat as i want them to be.

• Senior Reefer

That sounds good... Seems like a easy fish.. Not that difficult..

easier than other tilefishes i think. so far appearing on the 3rd day but very very briefly only. hoping that they will come out longer with time. still haven see the 3rd one yet.

My other butterfly that has it's limelight stolen by the declivis! :( but just as beautiful :D one of my favourites actually. very handsome species

Nice longnose! love them alot but always see them rather large. However when I find them small, I always try to resist for the Mitratus :lol::lol:

Nice grade A picasso clown there :whistle:whistle

sounds like 2 of them are doing ok. hope they get use to the new environment soon.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• Senior Reefer

Nice longnose! love them alot but always see them rather large. However when I find them small, I always try to resist for the Mitratus :lol::lol:

Nice grade A picasso clown there :whistle:whistle

thanks. longnose are one of my favourite species. very very handsome fish, and IMO, looks nicer than a copperband. but colour wise, cbb win. IMO.

my rhomboid and pylei are having a fight now!! BOTH are flashing like crazy with fins extended sooo much. and circling each other. i turned off my lights to stop the fight. saw some scales flying everywhere and i think enough is enough. lest one of them dies -.-

not sure why they're fighting...

• Senior Reefer

I can help you get a female pylei if you wan but not sure if it is still with my fren..

yes yes!! ah been looking for a female pylei for sooo long.

I can help you get a female pylei if you wan but not sure if it is still with my fren..

ya starting a fish match making agency?? lol

• Like 1

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

Lol.. Not lar.. Just helping Lorenzo to clear his tank...

he really giving up arh ....?

he really giving up arh ....?

he left with fishes ?

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W