TUNZE TS24

loowk

Has anyone encountered problems with the lastest batch of TUNZE? Had 1 x 6101 and 3 x transformers broken down within the warranty period already...:( Had replaced the transformers but 1 has broke down again yesterday... :angry::angry::angry:

I have just encountered the same problem with my TS24, 1 transformer died. Mine was from AM, received in during march 08. Good that AM is able to loan 1 set of 6000 for me to use while waiting for the replacement transfomer. :)

Question now is what will happen after the warranty period is over? I saw a big bag of faulty transformer......

I had changed 3 transformers already..... They had also kind to loan a 6101 to me and that transformer just broke down yesterday :( Had ask about the transformer price and was quoted $120+ each...

Do you adjust your pump output frequently? Heard from the person at store, need to turn off the whole power supply before making adjustment to the output through the 7095, as recommended by the OEM.