WTB zoo frags

yikai

• Senior Reefer

Hi, looking for frags of zoos, anywhere from 10-20 polyps. dont want those too smallish ones. Looking for colours like green,pink,blue,orange,red..any nice colours. dun really want those brown types. If possible, can put pictures here for me to view :) ty. And please give reasonable offer too.

ty and have a happy new year

Hi, looking for frags of zoos, anywhere from 10-20 polyps. dont want those too smallish ones. Looking for colours like green,pink,blue,orange,red..any nice colours. dun really want those brown types. If possible, can put pictures here for me to view :) ty. And please give reasonable offer too.

ty and have a happy new year

ohoh... someone is looking the same coral as me.... i think must hug my pc to sleep liao, just in case... haha just jk.... anyway if come across those which not suitable 4 u, u can refer to me.. thank

all the best!!

• Senior Reefer
ohoh... someone is looking the same coral as me.... i think must hug my pc to sleep liao, just in case... haha just jk.... anyway if come across those which not suitable 4 u, u can refer to me.. thank

all the best!!

i buy then share with you lor! HAHA. just need a few pieces to cover the ugly gaps inbetween my corals. if got people offer me, i can buy then re-sell it to u same price. no worries sis. :)