Not honoring sales transaction...

seamonkee

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

But I just want to find out the proper ettiquite(spelling???)...

I come from the trading of discus from home breeders, and it is always the buyers who go to meet the sellers. Although I am not selling anything at the moment, but when I do, I would expect the buyer to come and meet me. Special provisions can be made for students but that would still be meeting at MY convenience. Is that fair? At least I think it is.

That is one of the reasons why I am sometimes a bit taken back when sellers of this forums offers to meet me at my convenience. Not that I am complaining, but I think for the buyer, the chances of meeting a "aeroplane" seller is one, but the seller has many more chance of meeting many "aeroplane" buyers.

Guess I am lucky as most of the things I buy are from regulars here.

• SRC Member
can you spare the intestines. kueh chap very nice to eat.

ears and tongue as well. nowsadays hor, they donch sell ear and tongue liao.

ya quite true.... can hardly find one that sells the ear, tongue, skin and heart.

mostly nowadays just the intestine, dao pok and dao gua

• SRC Member

ya quite true.... can hardly find one that sells the ear, tongue, skin and heart.

mostly nowadays just the intestine, dao pok and dao gua

There is one at Chinatown hawker centre call "Xia2 Jie3 wu3 xiang1" (Sister Xia Five Spices). She sells pigs tongue and other things too. But alas I only have the chance to eat once. Every time I go there the stall is always close. Anyone knows about the opening hours?

• SRC Member

LOL. for some reason, a thread on irresponsible aeroplaners can evolved to involving kway chap and pig intestines! maybe all the aeroplaners should hold up their hands and be honest. we'll forgive all of you if you treat us all to the best kway chap in town and we'll be friends again. LOL

• SRC Member

best is roti tissue at this place opposite Beauty World at bukit timah, Danano should know it well!!

and don't tok about selling/buying, last time when I did planted tank, I used to give away my plant cuttings and was nice enuff to meet pple at their convenience, BUT !@#$!@# meet pple who act like its their God given right to get my cuttings, pple who arrange then last min change here change there, pple who tua me, pple who make me wait for their reply to arrange after they reserve, till the plants rot in my place. after a few times I gave up being charitable. :angry: there are really some free loaders with zero character out there.

• SRC Member

Guess what?!? I received a reply today for my Brazilian Gramma which I put up for adoption yesterday....

The chap ask me if I have another one and pester me like hell even after telling him umpteen times that I only have one gramma which I have already given away to Razo... then he ask me again and again "why I dun want to give him instead?" &*$#(*)&%$#* *()#$&*($# Cannot read my thread ah? already given away.... what the ()*%)(#% you want me to do?!?! Go play Santa Claus and buy one for you?!? I don't owe anyone anything, ok?!?!

This is to the ()*$()*@#)($# idiot who can't read threads properly.... I have ONLY ONE GRAMMA and I GIVE WHO I LIKE.... NONE OF YOUR (*#@()_$#@ BUSINESS!!!

Too many irritating cheapos these days!!!

• SRC Member
Chill out seamon ...... :)

Thanks alex...

Er, i better clarify first before u get the wrong idea (becoz u were one of those who enquired about the gramma). Hehehe....

The person is not u... :lol:

It's some other irritating idiot who can't ask for things politely and as if I owe him and must only give him... wah lao...

Not angry lah.... just wondering why there's such cheapo people around...

• SRC Member

Wow, so many wana chiong GL for makan .. no problem then I recommend you all my favourite parking spot.. shiok shiok :lol:

but huskie... how come you have special parking lot?? you so regular that uncle get to know you??

Hippo, special privileges for special customer :lol:

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member
and don't tok about selling/buying, last time when I did planted tank, I used to give away my plant cuttings and was nice enuff to meet pple at their convenience, BUT !@#$!@# meet pple who act like its their God given right to get my cuttings, pple who arrange then last min change here change there, pple who tua me, pple who make me wait for their reply to arrange after they reserve, till the plants rot in my place. after a few times I gave up being charitable. :angry: there are really some free loaders with zero character out there.

I agree with you....now, I harvest my tropica plants like Red Flame, Oriental, etc...and just throw lor....bec no point asking around and made myself more busy, more frustrated, and end up nobody turn up to collect and in the end, the plant still die! :angry: