FOC Chaeto

• 1 month later...

Harvesting time. FOC Chaeto.

Collection either today or tmr at Kallang, near Indoor Stadium anytime from 12noon to 6pm.

If you are interested and can make the collection time stated above, please post here. I have enough for the first 2 posts to appear here... one tub per person.

Thanks,

Harvesting time. FOC Chaeto.

Collection either today or tmr at Kallang, near Indoor Stadium anytime from 12noon to 6pm.

If you are interested and can make the collection time stated above, please post here. I have enough for the first 2 posts to appear here... one tub per person.

Thanks,

Interested, thanks, 97422152. :thanks: please advice meet up arrangement.

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

PMed U.

I have 3 tau huey tubs of chaeto for anyone who is interested, FOC. However, must collect by today or tomorrow mid afternoon. It will go to whoever interested and post here. Cheers,

• 1 month later...

Hi. About 5 tauhuey tubs of chaeto FOC. If you can collect anytime tonight or if you really need it, then i may hold it for you till tomorrow mid afternoon. Place is at tanjong rhu road, kallang.

Please post yr interest here if u interested and can meet the collection times as above.

Thanks,

Hi. About 5 tauhuey tubs of chaeto FOC. If you can collect anytime tonight or if you really need it, then i may hold it for you till tomorrow mid afternoon. Place is at tanjong rhu road, kallang.

Please post yr interest here if u interested and can meet the collection times as above.

Thanks,

hi bro, i can collect anytime if u can call me 91165391, because i stay at gaylang east only. tks!!!