Disco House music

Achilles Tang

• 11 months later...
  • SRC Member

LOOK WHAT I FOUND !!!!!!!! I KNEW IT !!!! HE IS A DISCO GUY!!!!!!!

iIIIIIIIIII KNEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

from the hair and glasses :P . One look is all i needed to know. This guy.. is Funky

DISCO IS NOT DEAD !!

i have brought back your post that u posted in this month last year !! ironic isnt it.

• SRC Member

!! that wasnt disco man. that was delirium. I downloaded the poem whole album

Yours was the lounge mix man. i have one cd called chillout lounge i think it has that song. silence by delirium ft sarah machlaclan. that is the lounge mix. the real delerium play dance lounge(??) !! :) no wonder i had a sudden affinity for it

Disco as in.. tragedy.. Night fever.. stayin alive.. those rocked. used to go karaoke and sing disco songs the whole night. we sing stayin alive about 5 times in a row

You can tell by the way i use my walk . im a womans man.. not time to talk... <-- thats me

AT go get this song little june by groove coverage. one of the best techno i ever heard last night,the lyrics in my sig. i think i was drunk so it sounded nicer. i remember messaging you my room smells like boat quay. i also vomited on a waitress shoes and come home and posted rubbish i think

Well, disco was definitely my era... disco will never die!

Shakatak anyone? Boney M? :D

Actually, I listen to all kinds of music... lately, been listening to a lot of house/lounge/dance... but not techno.. too beng for me... too kiddish and brainless.

• SRC Member

seriously have u had a good look ! dont be so quick to stereotype !! Their movements are like poetry in motion,Its like the techno in the background bathes everyone in a truly beautiful aura . Truly surreal if you know how to appreciate it. They have a great clubbing fashion sense that adds to their appeal, A Sight to behold

• SRC Member

I listened to Sasha, Salva mea, John Digweed, Pete Tong, dave seaman, Paul Oakenfold,..

Album I like:

Global underground-featured one dj from various UK club.

Essential mix -compliation

Trainspottingsound track

Oso I like jazz music, being influenced by my wife.,.. :P

Cool!!! I like all that you mentioned too! ;)

You listened to the CD 'Fashion TV presents Pete Tong' yet?

An excellent CD that I am listening over and over again is Nu De Lune... get the 2nd Album! :)

Were you at the last Zoukout? ;)