2) Brain Coral

3) Plate Coral

4) Button Coral

5) Fox Coral

6) Hammer Coral

7) Bubble Coral

9) Elegant Coral

10) Juwel Coral

If possible, pls state the estimated size of the coral as well as the location, thanks in advance! :):)

• SRC Member
Hi All,

Need some update on LPS pricing for the below LS,

1) Touch Coral

2) Brain Coral

3) Plate Coral

4) Button Coral

5) Fox Coral

6) Hammer Coral

7) Bubble Coral

9) Elegant Coral

10) Juwel Coral

If possible, pls state the estimated size of the coral as well as the location, thanks in advance! :):)

hmmm..... no 1 at all? please help as i dun owned a transport and go around every single fram to check..... thanks...

• SRC Member

if not nice to say openly, i think we can pm each other right?i think its difficult for a newbie to widen their knowledge if so many things are controlled. :cry2:

this forum is up for:

1) helping other hobbiyist- especially those without transport like me.

that is why we keep on asking for stock updates.

2) share knowledge and experience

3) doing the above 2 without offending others, no matter lfs or hobbyist.

'tiok boh?'

so bros/sis if anything sensitive please pm one another.treat it as :nuke: .veryyyyy dangerous.hehehehe!!!!! PEACE BROS/SIS.

you must understand prices are dependant on

1) availbility of stock

2) demand of stock

3) fatality rate during transfer

4) rarity of stock

factors 2 and 3 go hand in hand together actually. 4 is a seperate entity altogether, but goes well together with 3.

this is why a price list or recommendation guide is a bit hard to finalise. I might be wrong, so I stand to be corrected.

• SRC Member

bro terryansimon,

thanks for the advise, I've been involve in this hobby for almost 2 yrs....and i undestand that price of LS goes up and down.... thats why i'm asking for the update. If the price of the LS is fixed at a certain price, I would'nt need to ask already. if not fixed price, maybe a price range and location to get them?

bro Dispar_anthias,

undestand about your concern now... but singapore market is an open market, consumer should exposed with all the availability/ price before decision is made. Just imagine, if you bought a fox coral at $30, and found that LFS A selling $15 for the same stuff, what will you feel?

bro fangtooth,

thanks for your comment, as you says, most of the coral farm located at those places where transportation is not too convinient, if we go down there and found there is nothing we want, are we going to take a cab back?

For instance, my place (Yishun) to LCK, the transportation cost is not cheap, and the time spend......

btw, this is forum is "Weekly LFS Stocks Report / LFS Info Centre " rite? if my question is not too nice.... maybe other bro/sis can update me on the availlibility instead? thanks....

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Wts red leg hermit crab

2. 0

英国伦敦大学学院毕业证*成绩单*文凭*留服认证Q微707091118购买UCL文凭学历学位认证,办理英国大学学历认证University College London

3. 0

英国帝国理工大学毕业证*成绩单*文凭*留服认证Q微707091118购买ICL文凭学历学位认证,办理英国大学学历认证Imperial College London