First experience in Marine_ 150 Gallon

kimwailee

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

OMG, the polyp extention is so dammm good !!! Powerful tank siah :groupwavereversed:

Can share what you think you might have done to achieve such good PE ?

Thanks Cedric guru. I did not do any drastic improvement on my tank but just to adhene to basic rules for keeping SPS.

1. Consistance dosing of three key element. Kh, cal and mg. No aggresive raising of any parameter

2. Increase the photo period. Thanks for your advice. Now I had increased to around 11 hrs of T5

3. Reduced feeding for fishes but target feed SPS with coral vitalizer. Thanks for bro Law' advice.

4. Constant water changed. About 30l per week

5. Strong wave.

• SRC Member

Time has come... :eyebrow: wanna go together :superman:

Welcome welcom with Tiger on standby. Bty thanks for your frag so far doing well but I got to admit I can not hold the original colourisation. Loss 20% of it. Guess I still need to visit you offen to get more advices. Thanks bro.

• SRC Member

bro should see his tank live, the PE is even more amazing......every piece of sps damn hairy.....

Thanks bro. I am insane with haily milli. I believe your tank condition is back to glory days after remove the Lemon. Haha. Fried it already ?

• SRC Member

Yeah I took a Iphone Vid of his tank and man... everyone I showed it to was super duper impressed... it was.. as someone said : " took a slice of the Great barrier reef and put it in his tank"

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

A beautiful transformation into SPS haven!

Besides the hairy millies, ah lee has the biggest zoas polyps too!

Thanks bro. I am equally impressed with your tank shoot. Sorry not able to visit you soon as I injured my leg recently.

• SRC Member

Yeah I took a Iphone Vid of his tank and man... everyone I showed it to was super duper impressed... it was.. as someone said : " took a slice of the Great barrier reef and put it in his tank"

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Hi Sis, thanks for your kind words. Given time and passion I believe those Zoas in your tank will outshine anyone one of us. Keep up the good reefing.

• SRC Member

Thanks Cedric guru. I did not do any drastic improvement on my tank but just to adhene to basic rules for keeping SPS.

1. Consistance dosing of three key element. Kh, cal and mg. No aggresive raising of any parameter

2. Increase the photo period. Thanks for your advice. Now I had increased to around 11 hrs of T5

3. Reduced feeding for fishes but target feed SPS with coral vitalizer. Thanks for bro Law' advice.

4. Constant water changed. About 30l per week

5. Strong wave.

Oh yes, not to promote any brand of Salt, I do change of Salt about 6 months ago and notice improvement in grown and colorization

• SRC Member

ok thats it.

AHLEE! WHEN ARE YOU FREE THIS WEEKEND?!!! :lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

LAW, make sure u bring them :P

post-9248-085884700 1291217738_thumb.jpg

you dun laugh, i will visit you next! :lol:

btw no need fragging tools, just take the whole colony will do. hehe

:cheers:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

you dun laugh, i will visit you next! :lol:

btw no need fragging tools, just take the whole colony will do. hehe

:cheers:

CHOTTO MATTE all the Bros,,,, Else I need to chain up my house lar...

Will invite you guys next week.. this week will be buzy with my mum medical appointed lar..

• SRC Member

to everyone who has never seen ahlee's tank live.. here's a vid I took when I was there buying some frags from this BEAAUUTTIIFFULLL TANK....

my jaw drops everytime I look this video.. those palys those zoos.. the SIZE OF THEM.. so fat! :)

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

to everyone who has never seen ahlee's tank live.. here's a vid I took when I was there buying some frags from this BEAAUUTTIIFFULLL TANK....

my jaw drops everytime I look this video.. those palys those zoos.. the SIZE OF THEM.. so fat! :)

Thanks Sis for the Vid Clip....