Giving up sale

Hi all

It is with deep regret that I have to give up my marine tank. Just do not have the aptitude for it! Have spent a bomb on the stuff but letting go whole package. Let me see if I can list it all out:

Hi All

Selling induvidual items as follows:

Tank is 4x2x2.5(ht) good condition with 3 foot sump. All piping in good condition

1) Live rock with some mushies, some coralline algae. A few big pieces. Probably close to 100kg.

2) Eheim 1260 return pump

3) Seio wavemakers x 2. One is a 820 I think, the other is really powerful, think 6000l/hour, the model escapes me.

4) 4ft T5 light

5) MH250 light with e-ballast

6) Using a simple Dymax skimmer.

7) FR Skimz

8) Normal 3ft light

9) Whatever food, salt, additives I have (quite a bit)

10) Lots of fish including a blue tang (3inches), 6 clowns of various colours, 3 cardinal, 3 chromis, 2 wrasses (one 6-line, one brown), one bi-colored angel, a goby, a sea cucumber and somemore I cant recall right now. All healthy and eating well except for the blue tang, the fella has some patch around the eyes but still eating and swimming around like crazy!

Everything in good working condition. Tank still running.

Ill be leaving for a week on 1 June so if anyone can get the whole set out of my house by this Thursday 28 May, I'll let it go for $570. Do note I paid many times more for this set just a few months ago so its non-negotiable.

If I have to, I'll do a separate sale when I'm back from overseas. Prices will be revised if I have to do this. Please do not ask me about separate sales yet. Will do it only if I cant find a buyer for the whole set and have the time for the sale.

Also for sale a Beckett Skimmer (2nd hand) with brand new Rio 20HF pump (with box and all, did not even switch on once, not even filled in the warranty card) - Selling this as a set for $160. The skimmer is too big for the sump in the current tank so its not suitable for use thats why selling separately.

Viewings can be done probaby after 9pm for this Monday and Tuesday, and whole day thereon, I'm on leave to prepare for my trip!

I'll see if I can post some pics soon. Actually I'm not even sure how to do it! Actually bought the tank from fishtalk1517 so you can search the forum for tank's pics. Ahh.. here's the link...

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...amp;hl=fishtalk

Cheers! :thanks:

Walter

Hi all

It is with deep regret that I have to give up my marine tank. Just do not have the aptitude for it! Have spent a bomb on the stuff but letting go whole package. Let me see if I can list it all out:

Hi All

Selling induvidual items as follows:

Tank is 4x2x2.5(ht) good condition with 3 foot sump. All piping in good condition

1) Live rock with some mushies, some coralline algae. A few big pieces. Probably close to 100kg.

2) Eheim 1260 return pump

3) Seio wavemakers x 2. One is a 820 I think, the other is really powerful, think 6000l/hour, the model escapes me.

4) 4ft T5 light

5) MH250 light with e-ballast

6) Using a simple Dymax skimmer.

7) FR Skimz

8) Normal 3ft light

9) Whatever food, salt, additives I have (quite a bit)

10) Lots of fish including a blue tang (3inches), 6 clowns of various colours, 3 cardinal, 3 chromis, 2 wrasses (one 6-line, one brown), one bi-colored angel, a goby, a sea cucumber and somemore I cant recall right now. All healthy and eating well except for the blue tang, the fella has some patch around the eyes but still eating and swimming around like crazy!

Everything in good working condition. Tank still running.

Ill be leaving for a week on 1 June so if anyone can get the whole set out of my house by this Thursday 28 May, I'll let it go for $570. Do note I paid many times more for this set just a few months ago so its non-negotiable.

If I have to, I'll do a separate sale when I'm back from overseas. Prices will be revised if I have to do this. Please do not ask me about separate sales yet. Will do it only if I cant find a buyer for the whole set and have the time for the sale.

Also for sale a Beckett Skimmer (2nd hand) with brand new Rio 20HF pump (with box and all, did not even switch on once, not even filled in the warranty card) - Selling this as a set for $160. The skimmer is too big for the sump in the current tank so its not suitable for use thats why selling separately.

Viewings can be done probaby after 9pm for this Monday and Tuesday, and whole day thereon, I'm on leave to prepare for my trip!

I'll see if I can post some pics soon. Actually I'm not even sure how to do it! Actually bought the tank from fishtalk1517 so you can search the forum for tank's pics. Ahh.. here's the link...

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...amp;hl=fishtalk

Cheers! :thanks:

Walter

Viewing/ Collection in Pasir Ris.

I'm interested, you got PM.

Noted bro, I'll probably see you later.

Also included in the setup:

Pebbles (About 70kg including argonite soil)

Sailfin tang (about 3+ inches)

Two sea anemone (healthy and adopted by several clowns, very cute)

The 2 Seios are M820 and M1500.

Nope no chiller. Know a bro here selling a Resun CL-1000 for $300. Can discuss discuss later. Cheers.

Viewing tonight at 9.30pm at my place in Pasir Ris. Interested bros can sms me Ill give you my addie. See you guys later. Cheers!

Walter

• SRC Member

Hi SRC Bros

Would like to firstly step up and apologise to anfieldmad. I confirmed sale last night and settled all the logistics issues to moving the tank to my place. Anfieldmad was really kind to include EVERYTHING he had in the setup + extra freebies, and even helped me settle the tank movers. In all, it was a breeze conducting the sale with him.

However, to my regret, I have run into some family financial distress. It was only revealed to me tonight, and within a blink of the eye, all my cashflow as of now is tied down. As unprofessional as it is, I have no choice but to back out of the deal. To exacerbate the problem, anfieldmad has not only settled the logistics with the tank mover, but will also be away from Sg soon as posted previously.

Apart from a very big sorry from me, I would also like to appeal to all interested parties who are keen on getting the tank to do so asap. I feel it is a jewel from a ex senior reefer, well built with a well thought out design and excellent workmanship, and would be a wonderful addition to any bro looking for a quality aquarium that is tastefully done. It looks almost as good as new from the first post from the previous owner. You really have to see it to believe it.

Hope anfieldmad accepts my apologies, and I will be following this thread closely to help him in the process of putting it back on sale.

Hi SRC Bros

Would like to firstly step up and apologise to anfieldmad. I confirmed sale last night and settled all the logistics issues to moving the tank to my place. Anfieldmad was really kind to include EVERYTHING he had in the setup + extra freebies, and even helped me settle the tank movers. In all, it was a breeze conducting the sale with him.

However, to my regret, I have run into some family financial distress. It was only revealed to me tonight, and within a blink of the eye, all my cashflow as of now is tied down. As unprofessional as it is, I have no choice but to back out of the deal. To exacerbate the problem, anfieldmad has not only settled the logistics with the tank mover, but will also be away from Sg soon as posted previously.

Apart from a very big sorry from me, I would also like to appeal to all interested parties who are keen on getting the tank to do so asap. I feel it is a jewel from a ex senior reefer, well built with a well thought out design and excellent workmanship, and would be a wonderful addition to any bro looking for a quality aquarium that is tastefully done. It looks almost as good as new from the first post from the previous owner. You really have to see it to believe it.

Hope anfieldmad accepts my apologies, and I will be following this thread closely to help him in the process of putting it back on sale.

Thanks for that man. These things happen, tis all good. Major PITA but life goes on. Good luck with your probs. Dun worry, things will get sorted out. Zen, Peace and...

THE WHOLE SETUP IS BACK ON SALE!!!

Need to clear this Thursday as that was the plan. I'm getting a new tank in on the same day. Would be best if I could clear the space. Headache headache... So anyone who is interested step up to the plate!

First dips to Trevor and Mark who made the trip down from Clementi. Had a few others who were really interested but you guys are the priority. Will be intouch with you guys first thing tomorrow. Sorry I had to turn you down but yeah, maybe things do work out for the best!

Cheers all

Walter

Thanks Walter for being so understanding. Guys what are u waiting for? Great seller, fantastic tank! Upz for this thread.

Have had some queries. Basically its the whole setup plug and play for $570. Still running now.

Looking for someone to meet the original transport arrangements and move the set tomorrow around noon. I know its a longshot but don't want to disappoint the transport guy.

Available for viewing all of today and early tomorrow. After that may do separate sales for the LR, livestock, MH, T5, skimmer, Eheim pump, and lastly the tank.

Cheers all

Walter

:thanks:

Have had some queries. Basically its the whole setup plug and play for $570. Still running now.

Looking for someone to meet the original transport arrangements and move the set tomorrow around noon. I know its a longshot but don't want to disappoint the transport guy.

Available for viewing all of today and early tomorrow. After that may do separate sales for the LR, livestock, MH, T5, skimmer, Eheim pump, and lastly the tank.

Cheers all

Walter

:thanks:

SOLD! Thanks all.