WTS : SPS

got around 10 piece to sell off due to impulsive buying it . Paid almost 50 to 70 per piece. now trying to sell off slightly cheaper. Hope some one can take it. Didn't know required good lighting. so decided to give up on SPS. . . all still very healthy. Interested do let me know asap. Jeremy 92333392

w()W*w()W*w()W

Pictures would help, and i'll like to add that since u say u have insufficient lighting u have a matter of 2-5 days to sell them off b4 they turn brown or STN.

infact equipment wise was told its ok , only that 150 watt not enough so i think i wont wanna risk it . rather sell it off cheaper than to put to waste . . haiz .

w()W*w()W*w()W

pic will be good

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

Hi Buddy,

nowadays SPS selling so cheap everywhere, especially now GO clearing their sps at 4 pieces for $100 and it is all premium stuff, why did you buy urs for such high price? Some more u seem to be a senior reefer, should know by now whether your tank is suited for sps or not mah..

• Moderators
Hi Buddy,

nowadays SPS selling so cheap everywhere, especially now GO clearing their sps at 4 pieces for $100 and it is all premium stuff, why did you buy urs for such high price? Some more u seem to be a senior reefer, should know by now whether your tank is suited for sps or not mah..

Not sure if you are really so well "INFORMED" on pricing. Will suggest you do more studies on the different SPS supplies.

If you tell me Walt Smith SPS is going at 4 for $100 then it will be heaven sent! :yeah:

I'm also a supporter of Mr Shan! And agreed the current batch of Aqua-Cultured SPS is really value for money for the quality.

No offence. Just my $0.02 so interested buyers don't get mislead. :peace:

Tom

Not sure if you are really so well "INFORMED" on pricing. Will suggest you do more studies on the different SPS supplies.

If you tell me Walt Smith SPS is going at 4 for $100 then it will be heaven sent! :yeah:

I'm also a supporter of Mr Shan! And agreed the current batch of Aqua-Cultured SPS is really value for money for the quality.

No offence. Just my $0.02 so interested buyers don't get mislead. :peace:

My Bad. If it is indeed Walt Smith shipment, then my apologies ok? Otherwise, my point is still valid.

• Moderators
My Bad. If it is indeed Walt Smith shipment, then my apologies ok? Otherwise, my point is still valid.

No worries. I also not sure what SPS selling. Just that it is good to know there is different type of SPS source and pricing. ;)

Tom

No worries. I also not sure what SPS selling. Just that it is good to know there is different type of SPS source and pricing. ;)

all corals sold to a nice reefer . for all those puzzling about . this are all the walt smith batch bought a big lot with my friends so able to get cheaper . also some of them are as big as a palm size . it the whole colony type. if you ever come across this size for 4 for 100 do let me know . i am interesteed too. thank you so much all the statement this this thread . althought it stirred some unhappiness . hope this clear some air.

All i can say here is this statement.

Willing Buyer , willing seller.

also i may have a couple of sps thats more intense colour i may wan to sell too. so those interested let me know.

w()W*w()W*w()W

all corals sold to a nice reefer . for all those puzzling about . this are all the walt smith batch bought a big lot with my friends so able to get cheaper . also some of them are as big as a palm size . it the whole colony type. if you ever come across this size for 4 for 100 do let me know . i am interesteed too. thank you so much all the statement this this thread . althought it stirred some unhappiness . hope this clear some air.

All i can say here is this statement.

Willing Buyer , willing seller.

also i may have a couple of sps thats more intense colour i may wan to sell too. so those interested let me know.

Apologies for my statement dude. Definitely good buy for the buyer since it is Walt Smith :upsidedown: and palm sized colonies at that.

cheers!