GMS: Great Marine Sale!!

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

have a DE Lightings 6x24W T5 lightset for sale. Set is around 1 yr old and still in good condition, except for some saltspray on the reflectors.

Here is a picture of the lightset before the reflectors are clipped on. Retail price is $480 according to DE Lightings website. Am looking to sell the set at $300.

post-13004-1244894573.jpg

Can view before commiting. Those interested pls PM me... thanks!

• SRC Member

Prata for sale. As shown in picture... it is a orangey brown in colour. Pic taken under white light. Not so intense as compared to pure orange, but i bought it as it is almost a pure colour, meaning not bi-colour la. Quite hard to find a "one colour" prata nowadays. Right bro Solo77? (Haha that is the one i bought at $140 that day with you around) :upsidedown:

Anyway asking price is $110. PM me if interested! Thanks!

post-13004-1245076095.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Update: Lightset sold.

Got some livestock to let go now. :rolleyes:

1. 3 x Bartlett Anthias - big size, feeding well and healthy. been with me for over a yr plus. previously was 3 males, but one has been slowly changing to female as of late. Asking for $100.

2. 1 x Scotts Fairy Wrasse - Colour has become darker since i got it. Healthy and feeding like pig also. Asking for $60.

Those interested pls PM me. i will only try to catch them once there is firm interest. Thanks!!