Golden Maroon pair, Purple Tang for sale.

darren

• SRC Member

Hi guys, i have a 4" including tail purple tang and a pair of gold bar marron clowns for sale again due to buyer dissapearance.(the 3th one i'm come across in the past 2 weeks :eyeblur: ) purple tang $30 and maroon pair $20. hoping to sell them together for $50. collection in jurong. priority will be given to those who can collect the earliest.

pls pm me.

darren.

2days..? cannot, I got exams.. on dec10, after that thursday go buffet, Friday cheong Orchard.

so u got to tell me if I got it now, dun want to be a spare tyre, u got yourself a fair deal, cause I seldom fly aeroplane if ever. n I never ask u to lower, plus collect at your place. ;)

sorry bwilly, cannot promise you. not doubting you, confident you won't aeroplane me but i really have to clear them sooner than that.

then too bad. :(

good luck with your sales. ;)

btw, yr (avatar) pic is veri chio. got time for a drink or something..?

hiakhiak.. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

sorry man, her bf is superman. she's in the tv series smallville as lana. superman's love interest. catch it when the fellows at tcs decides to air the 3th season soon. for fans, you get to see lana skinny dipping in episode 4 of the 3th season! :ooh:

:off: back to the sale...