Newbie - My humble new 2.5" tank

Daniel-K

• SRC Member
good tank and chiller u got, and u got a great digi cam too! so clear. how much u got for tat chiller?

err... get frm Dr Chill, quick a good buy and happy with it performance. Do not know wether is ther any changes on thr pricing, it will be nice that u can PM him for the price. :)

• SRC Member
hi daniel,

what a nice chiller.............. :lol:

btw, why is the MH lights abit dim?

hey Dr evil, Thanks. not really i can see veri broght in my tank, seek light the problem for my digi cam. veri diffiult to the actual effect. anway the cam alredi coming to 4 yrs old liao hee... :D

• SRC Member

for the price, I would say is a gd and affordable price. :D U may refer to the sponsors for this forum and the price are quote there. btw X-Glare is hving promotion with the purchase with the Reef Relief chiller, you may contact Gary for more details or refer to the following link.

Cheers

<_< why the promotion doesn;t come early leh !!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8281

as for ur question on hang on skimmer, hmmm........ i m using red sea prizm skimmer....... not as bad as what a lot of reefers said...... u can try that....... or u can go for the remora c pro...... if u can afford it. red sea prizm cost about 180, remora c think cost ard 350++

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

This is my new 3 mth old tank. pls comment :rolleyes:

Water Parameters:

Ammonia 0

Nitrite 0

Nitrate 12.5mgl

pH 8.0

kH ( Not tested )

Salinity 1.023

temperature 25 degree

the next thing i hv to change is my Skimmer :P I can only go for hang-on type, any recommendation ?

Kudos to you :bow::bow: IMO a very slow and nice start up

your chiller why put under the place where the sun can get at it.. will heat up the chiller n make it work doubly hard.. n the air ard it will be heat induced.

lazy to read the other postings, tik u wanted to upgrade ah..? if can add. do a skimmer like weipro kind, save space since skimmer is outside. current one I tik abit lackin in reducing organic waste.

• 3 weeks later...