My 1.5 ft Reef log

jackywongto

jialat.... end up editing instead of adding reply.... must be too tired liao

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

Aiyah, should have joined you guys... I got the sms from RedDevilz just as I reach office, but it will be a bit chao kuan of me to leave office immediately after arriving haha. I'll probably get the CoralRX from you this weekend. Thank you many many. And many thanks to Justin too for picking it up for us!

next time bino... next time. :)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

so nice... shopping on a friday night.

how abt showing pix of the new purchases? got chance to share frags frags??

have I bought 5 you know. my tank no space.. so all the more happy if I can share as long as you know how to frag the rock

haha jacky just reach home nia lo keke come back put the thg then go eat dinner kaka ...

reach home, buy dinner, baby sit while wife eats, then I eat, then wash milk bottles, then read book with baby, then baby sleep, then play football with my girl, then bathe my girl, then brush her teeth then handover to my wife and they go to bed..... now is my personal time!!!!! Do WC

Think Larry is busy doing Maint now too.... bought so much NSW.... hehe

If anyone heading down to reborn let me know..... need to tompang to buy something.

• SRC Supporter

hahaha! nice meeting u guys too!

nxt time lets have more outing! b4 i leave for good! :(

my eyes not sharp lah! i borrowed lemon's eye balls! :P

nxt round lets go central and maybe west?

oh btw! i went home empty handed!! should have bought a bag of NSW to follow the crowD! :D

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

hahaha! nice meeting u guys too!

nxt time lets have more outing! b4 i leave for good! :(

my eyes not sharp lah! i borrowed lemon's eye balls! :P

nxt round lets go central and maybe west?

oh btw! i went home empty handed!! should have bought a bag of NSW to follow the crowD! :D

you should be bringing your stuff to iwarna to sell.... hehe

just checked CCK tap water TDM - 96 ppm

Peter, I think JW water is really bad. 165 ppm.... :(

• SRC Member

just checked CCK tap water TDM - 96 ppm

Peter, I think JW water is really bad. 165 ppm.... :(

Yeah, I think 165ppm is crazy. Will be shipping in the RO/DI filter set next week. Probably will be getting additional 10 lb nuclear DI resin also.

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

heard someone got alot of zoas!!! FRAG!!! :eyebrow:

you have not even see whether it is nice a not .....

next time you come, bring a machete.

• SRC Member

I know this comes a little late, but amazing photos, pete! You make a good voyeur, capturing all the classic moments... :eyebrow:

Too bad I couldn't meet you guys at Iwarna today... friday nights are kinda reserved for my gf. Very kind of Larry to drop off the SRC shirt with Auntie! Thanks bro! :bow:

Jacky, I demand frags! With Nigel around, I'm sure you got something lovely to share!

Jacky, I demand frags! With Nigel around, I'm sure you got something lovely to share!

actually I did not get those that Nigel said are the more unique ones... I got the common zoas that I like... keke....

think you might even have them already.

Pics!

still in plastic bags.... let me go dip them now.... keke

Don't forget to inspect them! Eggs won't come off even if you dip them in hyper concentrated Coral RX! ^_^ Do some skirt lifting...

ummmm actually I just dip them and hope for the best..... :P

keep of lazy and tired...

ok this is the stage after dipping where I could not bring myself to hold the corals......

loss of appetite sets it too....

where's my tongs to hold the corals..... such a sissy now.....

yikes...

Yeah, I think 165ppm is crazy. Will be shipping in the RO/DI filter set next week. Probably will be getting additional 10 lb nuclear DI resin also.

jurong really not a good place to stay. can those who has TDM meter measure their raw tap water PPM?

will be interesting to see what is the difference in the various parts of singapore.

Choa Chu Kang - 97

Jurong West - 165

• SRC Member

jurong really not a good place to stay. can those who has TDM meter measure their raw tap water PPM?

will be interesting to see what is the difference in the various parts of singapore.

Choa Chu Kang - 97

Jurong West - 165

Bishan - 112 :pinch:

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft: