My 1.5 ft Reef log

jackywongto

• SRC Member

you are BO king mah.....

U are the TCSS king wat...TCSS with the room manager and u will get a better rate liao... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

Released my 2 splendid leopard wrasse into the tank this evening. They went straight into the sand. Reappeared 2 hrs + later. 1 of them is feeding on mysis. The other no yet. They tend to stick together - very cute to watch :)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

pictures please... hehe

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

• SRC Member

Released my 2 splendid leopard wrasse into the tank this evening. They went straight into the sand. Reappeared 2 hrs + later. 1 of them is feeding on mysis. The other no yet. They tend to stick together - very cute to watch :)

Sounds good! Hopefully the stupid-er one will learn from the one tt's already feeding that mysis is food :) They sound quite stable already.

pictures please... hehe

so pretty. 1 of them is slightly larger and has more white on the head.

I think that is the feeding one.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

Sounds good! Hopefully the stupid-er one will learn from the one tt's already feeding that mysis is food :) They sound quite stable already.

the silly one... haha....

yah hope they do well....

hope mine is a nightbird like me :)

I had the pleasure of seeing my juvenile angels morph into adult coloration my previous tanks.

Very satisfying feeling.

Hope this to do well, change gender and pair up over a couple of years.

• Senior Reefer

And if all turns out well, one will morph into a male! I love my splendid, only thing is tt bugger sleeps so early, hardly see her anymore.

you try choati leopard before? bugger has jet lag. my previous ones woke up middle of the night swim around, and sleeps during the day.

Another update for those who were at AM with me today.

My girl has decided on a red tank. she wants black sand, a few rocks, a bi colour blenny, a purple firefish and a clown fish.

all small ones. :)

Think I need to go Petmart liao.....

• SRC Member

My girl has decided on a red tank. she wants black sand, a few rocks, a bi colour blenny, a purple firefish and a clown fish.

in 10years time,

she wont be asking for a purple firefish,

but helfrichi firefish from you :blush:

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

• SRC Member

Think u need to go Reborn liao to get your fishes... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

in 10years time,

she wont be asking for a purple firefish,

but helfrichi firefish from you blush.gif

She dislike the helfrichi. Wants me to give it away!!!! She currently prefers the purple firefish.

Well all this could change the next day. she inherited my fickle mindedness...

wa wa so fast confirm liau ah keke ... not wan pink color one meh keke ...

hmmm last night her answer was the red one. will ask her again when I am at the shop. It could be pink then..... check the statement that I posted above :P

Think u need to go Reborn liao to get your fishes... eyebrow.gif

will need to bring her to choose her fishes.... she's the boss for that tank. Will teach her how to do maintenance can care for the fish :)

next time teach her how to log on SRC :)

Ferrari red tank! eyebrow.gif

:) Let me try to get a Ferrari logo and stick on the back... haha.....

nice wrasses!!! do they stir up alot of sand when they hide? will they eat nudis too??

Yes they do. you do see them splashing the sand even when they are not going to hide. nothing as serious as a jawfish or pistol shrimp though.

not sure about nudis. I do see them pecking on the rocks a lot.... could be eating pods.

Go get one lah Ray... really very nice!

Chief...its better to bring yr gal there to choose her tank...she might point to a 4ft red tank...

How's the zoas?...u like or not?....

I told her I get her a fish tank ok? she said yeah. She stretch out her hand :" I want this big" ....... shocked.gif

I said no... just a small 1 ft tank. I showed her the length.... then she said:" huh.... why so small. why your tank so big? I want the same....." shocked.gifshocked.gif

Yeah... bring her out, she might choose a 4 footer :P

The zoas ok. The blue one not so nice. The red one nicew but I have a frag already .... lol.

But I just leave it inside my tank. Maybe put in my girl's tank when it is ready.

• SRC Member

I told her I get her a fish tank ok? she said yeah. She stretch out her hand :" I want this big" ....... shocked.gif

I said no... just a small 1 ft tank. I showed her the length.... then she said:" huh.... why so small. why your tank so big? I want the same....." shocked.gifshocked.gif

The zoas ok. The blue one not so nice. The red one nicew but I have a frag already .... lol.

But I just leave it inside my tank. Maybe put in my girl's tank when it is ready.

so if u want a 4ft tank..beta bring her along to choose...buy already then call your wife

the blue zoas looks beta under blue lights...the fiji ones will be more exotic...red skirting with pink face...iwarna still have a few...i think u will like those zoas in iwarna's frag tank...hur hur...

l7304smr.jpg

so if u want a 4ft tank..beta bring her along to choose...buy already then call your wife

the blue zoas looks beta under blue lights...the fiji ones will be more exotic...red skirting with pink face...iwarna still have a few...i think u will like those zoas in iwarna's frag tank...hur hur...

yeah I went to ask before but he said not for sale....Zzzzzzzzzzzz

• SRC Member

She dislike the helfrichi. Wants me to give it away!!!! She currently prefers the purple firefish.

Give me!!! :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

• SRC Member

Then u should bring her somewhere where they have big 7 ft red colour display tanks... :eyebrow:

Bring your wife along and when ur gal says I want that tank, tell ur wife tat u cannot disappoint your gal...die die must buy for her :upsidedown:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List: