HELP FISH DYING.

GheyLord

Hey , i have a 500g tank , it houses 2 monster fishes , was eating very well , could eat a whole cow in a week(well maybe not , chicken maybe)

Waterconditions are perfect , 200kg of live rock , filters , protein skimmer , all there.

Yesterday , they suddenly stopped eating , one of them died this morning , i couldnt stop crying ,

now the other one swimming sideways , i'll post photos of it later , Please HELP

Hey , i have a 500g tank , it houses 2 monster fishes , was eating very well , could eat a whole cow in a week(well maybe not , chicken maybe)

Waterconditions are perfect , 200kg of live rock , filters , protein skimmer , all there.

Yesterday , they suddenly stopped eating , one of them died this morning , i couldnt stop crying ,

now the other one swimming sideways , i'll post photos of it later , Please HELP

why don't you post some pics of the dying one then we can try to help you

:) cheer up stop crying

HOOKED BUT TIGHT BUDGET

• SRC Member

It sound like your fish has a bad case of bladder infection, you may be over feeding your tank... the best thing to do before you lose another fish is to...

1) 30% water change, and don't feed you fish for 24 hours.

2) An old remedy is after 24hour try feeding "him" frozen peas, remove the skin and thaw.

3) Followed be another 30% water change.

Keep your figures crossed and you should be out of the woods.

• Senior Reefer
It sound like your fish has a bad case of bladder infection, you may be over feeding your tank... the best thing to do before you lose another fish is to...

1) 30% water change, and don't feed you fish for 24 hours.

2) An old remedy is after 24hour try feeding "him" frozen peas, remove the skin and thaw.

3) Followed be another 30% water change.

Keep your figures crossed and you should be out of the woods.

bro u never see his fish ah? its a woman leh! no need to do water change 1. and no need feed "him" frozen peas. its feed HER frozen peas. :upsidedown:

• SRC Supporter

need to do water change, 30% is good, btw can you just top in FW instead of SW.

your fish is a FW fish and they dont need liverocks.

your protein skimmer isnt doing its job because its not suppose to be in a FW tank.

also, FW fish definately dont do well in salt water.

just like you wouldnt do well here.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

... speechless.......

For the one that died.... sorry about that. Hold a funeral for her.

For the one that is not feeding and swimming side way, bring her to a doctor TOGETHER WITH YOU.

You are sick and in need of medication.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

guys i think we should just leave this thread alone , people like him are just bored and asking for attention, since he cant get anything from the opposite sex,

then again look at his nick , he is probably looking for the same sex , anyway just leave this thread alone.

nuttin better to do

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• SRC Member

Wrong place to post, this should be posted in a freshwater forum.

bro u never see his fish ah? its a woman leh!

It's not a woman, it is Lindsay Luohan.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Supporter
guys i think we should just leave this thread alone , people like him are just bored and asking for attention, since he cant get anything from the opposite sex,

then again look at his nick , he is probably looking for the same sex , anyway just leave this thread alone.

nuttin better to do

In fact duncanl36 and Gheylord is the same person from his IP address.. Think bro dachkie is right, maybe he has nothing to do today..

In fact duncanl36 and Gheylord is the same person from his IP address.. Think bro dachkie is right, maybe he has nothing to do today..

......... soooo busted. :pirate:

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

So bo liao.. Duncanl36, I'm sure there are many online forums out there which welcome time wasting people like you.. If you need help, I can point out some for you - I'm an active member of several websites where people like you are not only tolerated, but even appreciated. :)

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
So bo liao.. Duncanl36, I'm sure there are many online forums out there which welcome time wasting people like you.. If you need help, I can point out some for you - I'm an active member of several websites where people like you are not only tolerated, but even appreciated. :)

I KNOW I KNOW! starts with S right?

I also dunno whether to cry or to laugh...

on the bright side, it does bring a chuckle ....

on the other hand, I am skeptical of the intention of all his other posts......

bro, if you want to throw a joke, use your actual nick lah, we can all appreciate good humour once a while.

Do not have to specially create another nick and do multiple postings.

Really make ppl wander what's your intention.

.... wow all kinds of ppl and forum in the world i guess.....