HELP FISH DYING.

GheyLord

• SRC Member
I KNOW I KNOW! starts with S right?

Yes and ends with 'p', that's one of them hahahaha!

.... wow all kinds of ppl and forum in the world i guess.....

Haha bro, I actually spend much more time on bo liao websites than I would care to admit (mostly for work/hobby related research). I've come across all sorts of people with different motivations. Mostly, posts like that are for attention, or to use the second nick to boost the profile of the primary nick. The scary ones are the type who post because they lack attention in real life.

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

Yes and ends with 'p', that's one of them hahahaha!

Haha bro, I actually spend much more time on bo liao websites than I would care to admit (mostly for work/hobby related research). I've come across all sorts of people with different motivations. Mostly, posts like that are for attention, or to use the second nick to boost the profile of the primary nick. The scary ones are the type who post because they lack attention in real life.

hi, this has nothing to do with me because i bring my laptop to school everyday and i dun keep track who uses my computer and i seriously thought he was serious and if you want to think i had something do do with it... so be it

HOOKED BUT TIGHT BUDGET

hi, this has nothing to do with me because i bring my laptop to school everyday and i dun keep track who uses my computer and i seriously thought he was serious and if you want to think i had something do do with it... so be it

Suggest you password protect your laptop. good practise in corporate world or in school.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Timeline:

[12:50PM GheyLord] Username created

[12:55PM GheyLord] First post

First swap: 10 minutes

[01:05PM duncanl36] First reply

[01:05PM duncanl36] Second reply

[01:45PM duncanl36] Third reply

Second swap: 4 minutes

[01:49PM GheyLord] First reply

I see that twice, within 5 to 10 minutes you swapped laptop with the phantom user back and forth. I know of people who can complete their 2.4k run in under 10 minutes, but I doubt they leave their laptop open for others to register an account, log in, search for Lindsay Lohan's drunk picture and post on the same thread in a forum without the owner knowing. The phantom user was either in close proximity or doesn't exist at all, either way, you are lying :)

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
Timeline:

I see that twice, within 5 to 10 minutes you swapped laptop with the phantom user back and forth. I know of people who can complete their 2.4k run in under 10 minutes, but I doubt they leave their laptop open for others to register an account, log in, search for Lindsay Lohan's drunk picture and post on the same thread in a forum without the owner knowing. The phantom user was either in close proximity or doesn't exist at all, either way, you are lying :)

wooo! nice one! haha....

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

• SRC Member
Timeline:

Just my observations. Saw duncanl36 01:45PM post with "Okay , so heres a photo". Then, checked back later and it was changed to "Just relax". 01:49PM GheyLord posted "Okay , so heres a photo" I rest my case.

No I have no proof on this, just my eyes.

• SRC Member
split personality perhaps :ooh: .....like recent infamous Ms Singapore suffering from bipolar bullshiit...it's all about me..me me me...!!!

Don't like that say... to compare to people like that is to give bipolar disorder sufferers a bad name. I suffer from bipolar too, but I'm coping well without medication. Why? Cos I have a healthy respect for myself and a (mostly) positive attitude towards others hahaha :fear:

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
my bigini is boomz.

I like leopard preen, I'm studying steel. Muahahaha.

Back to topic, Duncan could have easily fessed up and said "LOL that was a joke", and I think most of us will either laugh it off or ignore him. In fact I think my earlier post "Lindsay Luohan" could actually be the punchline to his joke haha. But he chose to spin a web of lies despite being called out by admin. That's why I put the time stamp above :P

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

Guys... relax.

I think we all know what happened.

Just give him some room to "move down from the stage".

There is no need to force him to a corner.

It does not benefit us anyway.

He is still a student, so could be young and doing things just in a moment of folly.

We have all acted that way before right?

or maybe really his friend used his laptop.

Whatever it is, lets give him to benefit of doubt and lets continue to support his posting and no more bashing please!

Cheers

Jacky

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
I think we all know what happened.

Just give him some room to "move down from the stage".

Whatever it is, lets give him to benefit of doubt and lets continue to support his posting and no more bashing please!

I agree completely. I might be acting like an arse, but I also know that all my mistakes were turned into life lessons by other arseholes who scolded me when I was younger. Lessons like that tend to stick with you.

For example, I'm pretty sure our friend now knows the extent of his internet footprint and how easily IP logs can be traced back to him with one click of the mouse. With Google cache, virtually nothing is erasable or untracable, so it's better that he learns his lesson on internet anonymity here than to make a bigger mistake in future.

But this is a lesson to me too... that means with the click of the mouse Larry will also know when I'm logging SRC from the toilet with my phone... Hahaha! :pirate:

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
if you people still want to think its me so be it. but the guy who did it got in to quite alot of trouble because i checked the cctv in my class room and the teacher said it was trespassing of something like that

so...a random guy...tresspassed, but used your computer to log in to SRC and posted this? what are the odds!!!!

oh brb, i think i just won a million dollars

• SRC Member
it houses 2 monster fishes
please also tell us what type of fish is it

Okay this will be my last post on this matter. Here's a screen capture from Monster Fish keepers forum:

post-15730-1254907801_thumb.png

We stepped back and let you back down graciously. Rockyboy told us to take this nonsense to another section of the forum, and you post a defiant "sigh". If you want to insist that we are all wrong and you are victim of a super fast phantom gheylord, then I have nothing to say.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey