<PBO> Bulk order on Zoas

davidluvfishes

• SRC Supporter

those whu have done and involve ordering will know how to deal with such incident.

those whu arent confident about that dont have to join in.

this will be best as to reduce confliction.

the picture and name is a reference only, end of the day its doing it at your own risk.

ultimatefrags and coralfanatics and also zomania have shipped to SG before.

they may ship over to sg or to other parts of the world many times.

but who knows? they may decide to run off with the money on their next big order.

many LFS have gotten such scams before. places like srilanka,africa,vanuatu,fiji and even hawaii have done them. - base on our lfs experince

its all at your own risk.. do it only if you feel comfortable like what bro macrovan mention.

i know of a reefer who done bulk order with friends and each pack that came over have names and marking on.

so purely no cheating or confusion there. so if you are unlucky tthat your piece look different, most of the time due to bleach, its your luck.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

so true... its up to your luck. recently shared with fellow reefers on a shipment, piece look different, most likely due to bleach or stress, couple days after the arrival, GONE!

it is a risk mate

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• 4 weeks later...

In fact AVA did mention that it is illegal to import corlas/ marine fishes yourself unless you have all the necessary permit to prove the corals come from a creditable source. For those who do not wish to rish getting fine and AVA coming to your doorstep, it is better to get local LFS to import on your behalf.

• SRC Member
In fact AVA did mention that it is illegal to import corlas/ marine fishes yourself unless you have all the necessary permit to prove the corals come from a creditable source. For those who do not wish to rish getting fine and AVA coming to your doorstep, it is better to get local LFS to import on your behalf.

Yea it can be better if we get the LFS to help us import and when the shipment arrives we can go to the LFS to collect what we ordered... :eyebrow:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

• SRC Member
i know GO can do that if there r enough orders.

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D