wts : Eliwell Temp Controllers

thc

• SRC Member

Hi, i have a few pcs of the Eliwell ID 974 controller for sale... three of them are new and one is used.

They can be configured to override the inaccurate temp controller or to cut off Mh/lightings when if chiller fails..

They are meant for DIY and you ll need quite a bit of elecetrical. The new ones are going at $70 inluding 1 x temp probe and the used one (black box) is going at $65. Interested pls PM, here are the pics.

I could make it into plug and play if really need to...but you ll have to pay for the parts and some patrol...

cheers

What would b the price if u make it into plug n play with all necessory cable but without box as I will mount directly onto display panel. u may sms me at 91087233.

• SRC Member
What would b the price if u make it into plug n play with all necessory cable but without box as I will mount directly onto display panel. u may sms me at 91087233.

need to pic of your casing to determine whether is it safe...can take a pic?

• SRC Member
To mount onto the plywoood board for the purpose to shut off the light if chiller fail.

ok....than you ll need some plugs, sockets and some wiring.... but i must warn you in advance...wires will be 'dangling' behind the plywood....

And i supposed you'll be reading the manual for setting and configurations...i ll only make it plug and play for the initial....the rest is on your own...

bcos i cant be giving you after sales service...as i'm not earning from it..

Cheers

• SRC Member
Forget to attached picture.

let me know where n when to collect.

hmmm.. you already have aquatronica.... think it can be config to perform the Mh cut off ... check with AM..

hmmm.. you already have aquatronica.... think it can be config to perform the Mh cut off ... check with AM..

my light fitting not connected to aquatronic, as such sms me where to collect n enlighten me on the cable connection. I would need a 13A plug n socket plus wire? That all

• SRC Member
my light fitting not connected to aquatronic, as such sms me where to collect n enlighten me on the cable connection. I would need a 13A plug n socket plus wire? That all

ok, one last question...wat is the wattage of your MH and how many do you have.... I ask bcos i may have to add a relay for safety..collection will be in yishun..

Cheers