LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Member

generousity of lemon. this small frag is nicer when full lights are on.

post-3663-1261085088_thumb.jpg

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

new addtion,

fimiliar eh?

post-3663-1261085570_thumb.jpg

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

orange yuma with stripe.

post-3663-1261124268_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

Miami Vice

looks ike dragon eye but with a blue outer ring

post-3663-1261124425_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

miami vice under blue

post-3663-1261124499_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

was told its HRRC

very very nice piece. lime green in color, very striking. easily one of my fravorites

from a very generous friend of mine.

post-3663-1261124594_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

something like the eagle eye but different color, red/orange skirting

post-3663-1261124810_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

another color of eagle eye, more to green/yellow side.

post-3663-1261124898_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

got convinced to try out these.

its better be good, or else i will be my own dumb dumb paying so much for some coral-chip-look-alike

post-3663-1261125090_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

close up of biohome plus, still quite skeptical :ph34r:

it better be good.

post-3663-1261125155_thumb.jpg

post-3663-1261125190_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
bro lovely collection of zoas. Next time must frag some of your zoas collection out for me already! :)

So did you get the lights? I'm still figuring what settings to use on my camera to take the blue shots... can't seem to get the colouts out.

thank you my friend. sure.

not yet, christmas and gf's birthday coming. need to be on saving mood.

like what i told you last time, take now and think later. :lol:

which mean edit later, but my program just expired, need to get the real deal <_<

• SRC Member
its not good..its freakin damn good! i have been using it for more than a yr.

phew~ that gave me some ease. thanks for replying to my unease.

btw, what effect you seen from using it?

thanks it advance Siang

• SRC Member
thank you my friend. sure.

not yet, christmas and gf's birthday coming. need to be on saving mood.

like what i told you last time, take now and think later. :lol:

edit later, but my program just expired, need to get the real deal <_<

haha yeah maybe will play ard over the weekend, see if i can get the insane colours out. And the biohome sure does work, don't worry about tt. Otherwise my tank would prob have crashed when I rescaped and lost all bio filtration. :)

• SRC Member
nitrite always zero.

:look::look::look:

^_^^_^^_^

looking forward.

Thank you Siang for the input

btw, do you mind showing a pic of how you place it? im still thinking where to.

• SRC Member
haha yeah maybe will play ard over the weekend, see if i can get the insane colours out. And the biohome sure does work, don't worry about tt. Otherwise my tank would prob have crashed when I rescaped and lost all bio filtration. :)

hmmm.... okay. because for that kind of price, I can buy alot of things. looking forward to it's effect since u said so as well.

bro law, so you gotten 28 per kg or even less.....lol.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
bro law, so you gotten 28 per kg or even less.....lol.

i got $32/kg. my best deal is at 31$ but too far for me.

your's is cheaper, but since I missed the date and by adding in petrol, its about there or even higher.

so I decided to buy somewhere near me.

btw, mind pm me the 28$ deal? just in case i needed more.

Thanks Fred.

nitrite always zero.

i got $32/kg. my best deal is at 31$ but too far for me.

your's is cheaper, but since I missed the date and by adding in petrol, its about there or even higher.

so I decided to buy somewhere near me.

btw, mind pm me the 28$ deal? just in case i needed more.

Thanks Fred.

Law can share with me where you bought the bio homes and which part of the sump are they placed in?

Ah siang do you mean nitrate? does it really help reduce nitrate? i'm trying really hard to reduce mine but it seems to be a mountain to climb

• SRC Member
Law can share with me where you bought the bio homes and which part of the sump are they placed in?

Ah siang do you mean nitrate? does it really help reduce nitrate? i'm trying really hard to reduce mine but it seems to be a mountain to climb

I doubt it will reduce nitrate greatly.

i placed it just below my cotton wool and one other place before the returns.

will post a picture for u Jeremy.

give me like a day to place it in as i am still stuck in my lab!!!

no time to continue my work on my tank. only just manage to place it before cotton wool.

I doubt it will reduce nitrate greatly.

i placed it just below my cotton wool and one other place before the returns.

will post a picture for u Jeremy.

give me like a day to place it in as i am still stuck in my lab!!!

no time to continue my work on my tank. only just manage to place it before cotton wool.

It does help if you use enough and your skimmer is sufficiently sized. My nitrates are <1 ppm. I feed an equivalent of half a pack of mysis a day. :eyebrow: Phosphates is a different thing though.. :rolleyes:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
It does help if you use enough and your skimmer is sufficiently sized. My nitrates are <1 ppm. I feed an equivalent of half a pack of mysis a day. :eyebrow: Phosphates is a different thing though.. :rolleyes:

thanks fuel,

how much kg are you using and whats your net water volume?

thanks fuel,

how much kg are you using and whats your net water volume?

Currently using only about 5kg, together with 3-4 kg of ceramic rings. Total water volume estimated at 200-250 gallons.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/