zorden

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Gratz on your purchase bro! I'm sure you will like it :)

So what fishes are you planning to put in already? :eyebrow: Tang paradise?

chromis and Bengali Cardinal Fish

maybe a other small fish. no tangs..

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member
I suggest if you really want chromis, add them later... lol these fishes are rascals. Better still, don't get any. But tt's just my point of view.

chromis agressive? :eyebrow: maybe get a mermaid :eyebrow:

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

cabinet is customade made to my need and i choose a very diff laminate or so call fomica then ofcoz incurred some cost. well cabinet is less than 600. well i have to wait until i received the cabinet then i will know if the item is good or not.

As for the tank, shld be okay as i saw the workmanship at her shop.

• SRC Member
500 plus. less than 550. for 12 mm

ya she offers very competitive price, i just ordered a 5x2.5x2 with external overflow and frontside ultra-clear glass ( low iron) for a very gd price also . the downside is delivery need to pay , but even after factoring delivery also cheaper then others i asked

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

Wow can't wait to see pics from both of you, I've been considering a shallow rimless tank for awhile as well.

Will be time to upgrade from my nano soon, this thread is pretty poisonous!

• SRC Member
I'm glad you made the right choice bro. haha (:

Hope to see the tank soon! or maybe I'll drop by Atlantis and take a peek? heh :P

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

mine not ready yet.. the tank will only be done when cabinet is in. :) no rush no rush...

mine not ready yet.. the tank will only be done when cabinet is in. :) no rush no rush...

Oh haha I see, okay luh. but you better hurry Xiao Mei to do it because if I find a gem in GO, I can just tompang in your tank for a while!

How does that sounds? teehee :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

my hand abit itchy.. feel like trying pink yuma again. few yrs back i got some pink yuma from henry. well its expensive but its definitely very pink. Its split and i end up having not 3 but 6 pink yuma. then suddenly all melt after i upgrade my skimmer from mini beckett to hns.. the nitrate from 15 drop to 5 quite fast and they just melt.. painful lesson but they are certainly one of the most stunning coral i came across

• SRC Member
Oh haha I see, okay luh. but you better hurry Xiao Mei to do it because if I find a gem in GO, I can just tompang in your tank for a while!

How does that sounds? teehee :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

sound good.. then if its fraggable.. maybe let share the frag but my tank need to be stable first