WeiPro Skimmer for Sale

speedy27

look. you did not put a minimum bidding price in the first place. technically, a 0.01cent bid is still considered a bid since there was no stipulated minimum price.

I'd suggest you retract whatever scathing remarks you have about people being bo leow or stupid or whatever. it isn't exactly polite, since the terms and conditions were not stated clearly. who are we to mind read you and to expect to know your minimum bid criteria if you didn't post it down?

• SRC Member
$1 for Weipro skimmer...I also want..where can find ? Speedy27, suggest you ask him to sell you lor..maybe you more gentleman a bit, buy at $2 from him.

:blink:

Cool it guys, we dun need more pple to throw in unnecessary comments. Sometimes the bombartment here in the forum is worst than those done by terrorists all over the world :whistle

And there is nuthin wrong with paying $1 for a weipro skimmer. As long the seller is happy, he can even give it away for free.

From wat i see, the best is to refrain from this type of bidding system so as to avoid further conflict among reefers in the future. :peace:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
imo, the $1, is just to get things going lah. i'm sure he wouldn't expect to buy it from you for $1 also :)

Well, we have someone in the same frequency :yeah:

IMO, wat ah xiao merely did was juz to gave the seller's sale a head start. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

Okie, indeed what some folks here did could possibly to help me get the sale going at a "slow" pace. I think there are indeed many sides to the story but I think since I have already achieved what I wanted to, lets' all just close the case from here and not carry it any further.

In anycase, I will surely put in a minimum price in future just so as not to run into such circumstances and pple again. Cheers! :D

• SRC Member

look at his post...

WeiPro 2013 with Weipro 3000 PH for sale. Highest Bid secures!

he didn state bid? and he said highest bid...

so i merely start the ball rolling at $1?

u can expect me to start at $50?

if other ppl find $50 too ex? then i'm suspose to buy it?

i got a good skimmer le.. so i'm just helping u to start the ball rolling...

and $1 can also becomes a high price.. if u dunnoe...

just start at one.. state a dateline.. and i'm sure ppl will start bidding...

if i'm at fault.. then i applogish..

sorry