stewpid

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Supporter

haha, bro we stay quite near actually. by private transport that is. LOL!

1polyp? alot liao lah,normally he give 1/4 to 1/2 polyp max.. somemore is SELL not give! :)

await your new project. he going reservist after all the hardwork. haha!

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

1polyp? alot liao lah,normally he give 1/4 to 1/2 polyp max.. somemore is SELL not give! :)

lol WTH. how to give 1/4 polyp? i think i give him my fire urchin. LOL

Hooked since March 2009

• Senior Reefer

eh u so lucky. he give u 1/4 polyp. he tried to sell my back my own zoas that i gave him, at 600% profit.

Hey stewp, I'm luke fr ur hall. Alr heard from Benny earlier that hellbliss had been gradually spreading his poison to you.

Haha, welcome to this really exciting hobby. I cannot stop working on it even in the midst of exams. Seems like it is becoming a problem.

Anyway, I saw really small yellow clown goby (Abt 1cm only) at Aquamarin just now. Will be a good addition once your tank is cycled.

Alright, back to my books. <_< Look forward to more updates from you

o.0!We do?Next time can meet up 1st then chiong LFS. Alternatively niki can come fetch us :whistle

eh u so lucky. he give u 1/4 polyp. he tried to sell my back my own zoas that i gave him, at 600% profit.

Haha...that does sound like the niki I know! :upsidedown:

Hey stewp, I'm luke fr ur hall. Alr heard from Benny earlier that hellbliss has been gradually spreading his poison to you.

Haha, welcome to this really exciting hobby. I cannot stop working on it even in the midst of exams. Seems like it is becoming a problem.

Anyway, I saw really small yellow clown goby (Abt 1cm only) at Aquamarin just now. Will be a good addition once your tank is cycled.

Alright, back to my books. <_< Look forward to more updates from you

HAHAH!Yoz! Tell me about it man! I practically "camp" in SRC!

Livestock will have to wait!!!!HAHAH!I must "lun" for as long as I can take it!

o.0 Exams are ()^*%*&%*&^!!!!But come thursday i smell freeDOM!!!(and saltwater too!)

All the Best to all take exams!!!Slay those demonic questions!!!

• SRC Supporter
o.0!We do?Next time can meet up 1st then chiong LFS. Alternatively niki can come fetch us :whistle

Haha...that does sound like the niki I know! :upsidedown:

HAHAH!Yoz! Tell me about it man! I practically "camp" in SRC!

Livestock will have to wait!!!!HAHAH!I must "lun" for as long as I can take it!

o.0 Exams are ()^*%*&%*&^!!!!But come thursday i smell freeDOM!!!(and saltwater too!)

All the Best to all take exams!!!Slay those demonic questions!!!

we will bring u to hunt good stuffs from good place :)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member
bro paiseh about the rocks... I'm letting go most of my zoas, can frag u some when u start out. :)

How come letting go of your zoas??? :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

Chiller: Artica 1/5HP

Chiller Pump: Sicce 4000

Return Pump: OR3500

Skimmer: Deltec APF600

Wavemaker: Tunze Wavebox/2x Hydor K2/SCWD wavemaker

Lights: DElighting 2x150W MH + 2x 39W T5 Atinic

FR: Skimz

FR Pump: Atman AT-104

Tubby ATO, Kalkweisser Reactor with magnetic stirrer.

• SRC Member
New scaping, less space for zoas :) wanna keep my sandbed relatively untouched.

Hahahaha... :eyebrow:

My sandbed is already full liao. Need to sell away some corals to make space for new additions... :upsidedown:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

bro paiseh about the rocks... I'm letting go most of my zoas, can frag u some when u start out. :)

Hey comycus...no prob man!haha...it was nice of you to offer to me in the first placE!Thx!Looks like i gotta get some from CF :eyebrow:

Hahahaha... :eyebrow:

My sandbed is already full liao. Need to sell away some corals to make space for new additions... :upsidedown:

AHahha...since not enough land, can consider going up!!Just like Singapore building HDB!!!!

Exams over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went straight to petmart to get some stuff!!!HAhaha

Pics:

DSCF1003.jpg

The shop didnt have anymore 300g biohomme!!!So they opened a larger one and weighed 300g for me!LOL!

Got a TOM aqualifter for my DIY ATO!$15!!!So exp!

DSCF1001-1.jpg

Here's the tank!Doing a leak test!Don't mind the ugly pipings!will do it properly when time comes!

CIMG0204.jpg

Anyway i also got a 2nd hand Hailea chiller from a freshwater forum at quite a bargain so will be using it...testing to see the flowrate through the chiller with a 2213!

HEHEHHEH!!!!!I need sand and rocks!!!ASAP! :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Hey comycus...no prob man!haha...it was nice of you to offer to me in the first placE!Thx!Looks like i gotta get some from CF :eyebrow:

AHahha...since not enough land, can consider going up!!Just like Singapore building HDB!!!!

Cannot go up anymore liao... :eyebrow:

My Setup:

3x2x2 tank with IOS

Equipment List:

nice Stewp.

Keep those photos coming.

If you need some oyama sticker for the background, I have blue and black ones that I can spare.

The other thing to note is that if you notice your tank has a layer of dust/oil on the surface of the water, then you might want to get an surface skimmer to attach to your U hose.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

why din go c328 so near compare to petmart!

aiyo,u nv tell me u wan biohome!!

haha!!!I said in 1st thread!!!AHHAHAHAHAHAH!! :ph34r: nvm lar...buy liaoz bo bian!

AHAHA!i wanted to get the TOM aqualifter...apparently only they have it...hahah!so just went there to get lor. SUUUPPPER far!could have gone to visit hellbliss...haha!

nice Stewp.

Keep those photos coming.

If you need some oyama sticker for the background, I have blue and black ones that I can spare.

The other thing to note is that if you notice your tank has a layer of dust/oil on the surface of the water, then you might want to get an surface skimmer to attach to your U hose.

Thanks for the offer!Will see how it goes...looking to build a acrylic housing to house the lights(Still planning)..which would conceal the pipings.Yups definitely will look into surface skimmer but will see how the lily pipe works first.Hope it creates enough surface agitation.

The day of unfortunate event:

1. Woke up at 9AM to go down to CF with some fellow reefers to get some rocks. All the way there----->quoted $40/kg!!! :blink: think the employees don't know the price?!HAHA!But the 'auntie' not there so had to go back empty handed z.Z

2.Luckily in the afternoon was in town area so decided to drop by reborn to get the rocks after finding out they do have LR/LS. Suay suay it rained.....and no place to park!-_-end up park super far and all drenched!

3.Setting up the tank!Happy?!Ehh...not really....ahah!After getting all the tubs and stuff ready...decided to pour the NSW into the tubs...but who knows...my "strong" hands decided to let go of the bag!And voila!indoor swiiming pool!(*)^(*&%*&%$#&^%#&^#

I took like an hour+ to clean up the mess and the floor still feels sticky!My mum nearly flipped!

4.Setting up the tank was smooth(i think)But after setting everything up, in my anxiety realised that i forgot to clean up all the crap on the rocks...but i am really too shagged out to do anything else!AHAHA!guess will wait till tmr!

5.Last but not least!I forgot to get epoxy to glue the rocks.........but i guess its ok for now....i think?will get it asap

Here's the initial scape!Quite noobie i guess...comments?

DSCF1021.jpg