Give Thanks!

wolfie

• SRC Member

Dunno if it's due the touchy part of the year being juz ard the corner or izzit juz me. But I'll juz like to thank AT for this wonderful forum. Though I'm a new member, I've grown to visit tis site @ least 3 times a day before & after meals. Ok... Not that bad but I do visit it @ least twice a day. Tis site has given an identity to marine hobbists. It's like a big family here. I'm sure if anibodi 'lures' ani Newbie marine hobbists into tis forum, they'll get addicted too! I will definately introduce tis forum to anyone I meet at LFS. Those who look blur blur and juz smile at me. I'll definately do it!

Everyday there's something new to learn. Most of the time, I would click on topics and juz read and read. My mouth wld b too big to type anything and I'll be awed by the huge knowledge and wonderful toys that the 'old birds' haf or recently bought. (or even be laughing my head off at the Kopi-Tiam section) And as the forum grow, I see topics that are totally unrelated to marine fish keepin'. Topics that revolve ard another part of other pple's lives. Pple are sharin' other interests here! It's like so nice to see it happen. From a debate abt LH to occupations to talk c**k topics... So relaxin'... I even tell my gf what I learnt or chat abt everydae! Tis place is mah chiam online lounge like tt. Pple from all over come together to share abt their passion for Marine Fishkeepin'! Marvellous!

Perhaps this sort of thing shld b said by someone who has more... more... erm... authority? (eg. AT) But I wld think everybody played a part. Plus the meet-ups (though I haf not yet joined any, I do plan to!)... It makes the entire thing so personal.

I dunno if I make any sense as I juz type out what I think. Perhaps some might get it some might not. All in all... Thanks AT and the rest of the members. Oh... advance Happy New Year! Cheers! :D

• SRC Member
:D:D:D tis site becomes my default website and learn alot of new things here :) refugium,care for corals/fishes,lightning etc :P plus pple intis forum are very helpful :rolleyes: they will try their best to help you if you encounter any problem...LONGLIVE SRC!!!! :)

• SRC Member

Well said wolfie.

I've grown so attached to this site that :-

At home, I'm either staring at my tank or at this site

At work, if boss not staring at me, I'm staring at this site :)

Thanks to AT for putting in huge effort and personal time to pull us all together.

I'm also impressed by the knowledge of all the oldbirds here and their willingness to share and help.

Maybe "willingness" is to mild a word, should be "eagerness"...

I like to thank......

I think better not in case I missed out some names and kenna humptum

:)

Well, besides AT for maintaining this wonderful site; informative yet injected with occassional humour :lol: , poignant yet we manage to skirt some touchy issues :P ....... yet its also the varied members who really makes this site shine B) ..............that's what makes SRC one of my most visited site when I'm online

Keep it up guys :):):)

• SRC Member

What happen if a guy set his homepage as sgreefclub, checks its posts more regularly than he check his mailbox, gets disappointed when no one replies his post, and so very eager to see comments of others on his tank or his post than any other thing?

Cheers to this forum ;)

I joined sometime in Dec after reading the threads for a couple of weeks. The info is fabulous. Strange thing is that this is addictive - I open it at least a couple of times a day, and one b4 going to sleep!

I like this site as it is like Reef Central but with local flavour. That is something.

I share the sentiments with the rest. AT, keep it up!

yup nannochloropsis....agree with you!! this site has become my default website at home as well as my workstation in my company. almost thinking of creating a link on my company website pointing to here . :P:P:D:lol:

keep it up and thanks AT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

I agree with DoDo. We're not afraid of being laugh at when post qns. Instead we're getting more than we ask for.Not like other forums where members will make sarcastic remarks at new members or on stupid questions

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer