Weekly Update - 29th Dec 09 to 3rd Jan 10

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happened to be running some errands during lunchtime near AM so popped in to check out their Bali shipment:

Nicely colored Purple-Orange Anthias

Tankful of False Clowns

Tankful of Firefishes

Tankful Diamond Watchman Gobies

Yellow Angels, Flagfin Angels (why have I been seeing so many of them lately?)

Tankful of some hugeass Cardinals (can't ID them)

Only 2 tanks caught my eye:

AM.jpg

Beautiful! First time I'm seeing Rocket Gobies. What's the scientific name for them?

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

Hi guyz i looking for lemon peel dwarf angel, any lfs selling?

p-66414-Lemonpeel.jpg

Yeah they're pretty aren't they? I'm also trying my best not to think about them - not reef safe apparently.

There's one in Iwarna's display tank. She's a beauty!

Auntie tells me Lemonpeels only come in during Caribbean / Fiji shipments. Same thing when I asked over at CF.

Anyway they'll keep me informed if any comes in during these shipments - I can PM you when I receive their notification? :eyebrow:

PS: Nice nick! "Curahee! We stand alone ..." You Band of Brothers fan?

" ... and the sea cucumber turns to the mollusk and says, 'With fronds like these, who needs anemones?' " -Marlin the Clownfish-

• Senior Reefer
Beautiful! First time I'm seeing Rocket Gobies. What's the scientific name for them?

Ptereleotris evides

anyway,lemonpeel angels, (centropyge flavissimus) can commonly be found in hawaii shipments. they do come in often, though not in large quantities, in hawaii shipments. occasionally imported during fiji and vanuatu shipments too. mainly available during hawaii shipments. there are no lemonpeels found in the carribean

• SRC Supporter
Any one knows if there are ORA shipment anytime soon? If anyone or someone spotted neon goby pls let me know!

hi bro,most of the time only LCK has ORA shipment and they juz had 1 not long ago.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

hi bro,most of the time only LCK has ORA shipment and they juz had 1 not long ago.

Thx man....what a waste missed the ORA shipment.........oh well if there are any ORA shipment do let me know thx

Yeah they're pretty aren't they? I'm also trying my best not to think about them - not reef safe apparently.

There's one in Iwarna's display tank. She's a beauty!

Auntie tells me Lemonpeels only come in during Caribbean / Fiji shipments. Same thing when I asked over at CF.

Anyway they'll keep me informed if any comes in during these shipments - I can PM you when I receive their notification? :eyebrow:

PS: Nice nick! "Curahee! We stand alone ..." You Band of Brothers fan?

Thanks bro. Lol wah u smart ah, yeah i m fan of band of brothers.