Electricity tariffs for households to go up by 5.4% in Q1 2010

jackywongto

+1 wow! My bill already went up by $50 since I started the hobby. Dang, looks like it's gonna continue going up.

you really cannot ignore the F1 conspiracy theory.

Be proud that you help funded the event ........ :sick:

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
:( so sad to see this everytime :cry:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
bro zorden, just wondering if your parents ask you to contribute to the electrical bills? :rolleyes:

Well they never ask me to contribute partial but FULL. paying since age 20. :cry2:

well start working liao so have to pay this pay that loh. no choice de. esp the last thing i want them to nag at me is the ELECTRICITY.

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

Well they never ask me to contribute partial but FULL. paying since age 20. :cry2:

well start working liao so have to pay this pay that loh. no choice de. esp the last thing i want them to nag at me is the ELECTRICITY.

hope my girl will grow up with reefing as main hobby :)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member
hope my girl will grow up with reefing as main hobby :)

well maybe she choose a more expensive hobby, cosmetic. do check out sk2 prices. its small tube of don know what cost like 300 dollars.. its like A 6 month zeovit supplements

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

Wah... :upsidedown: no wonder I read in your tank thread that your mum encouraged you to get a bigger tank. ha ha ha ha..... since you're paying the electrical bill, why not? :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
well maybe she choose a more expensive hobby, cosmetic. do check out sk2 prices. its small tube of don know what cost like 300 dollars.. its like A 6 month zeovit supplements

aiyah some fishes that cost 100+ to 5000+ also could only last 1 day in the tank mah

best is no hobby , and dang n i used to think that overclocking PCs was expensive lol

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• SRC Member

wah lao eh whahahaahahahhaah, stop making me burst out in laughter

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

• SRC Member
aiyah some fishes that cost 100+ to 5000+ also could only last 1 day in the tank mah

best is no hobby , and dang n i used to think that overclocking PCs was expensive lol

overclocking where got expensive. Reading FRs is expensive too. need to buy out and test..

u ah.. keep on suan me... btw i don know if the tigger pods going to survive another week.

u want it or not. don want to waste it. my water not so soon ready...

The garmen is not gonna stop me from giving up this hobby or upgrading!!! and buying new electronics for my house!!!

** clap clap.....

• SRC Member
Wah... :upsidedown: no wonder I read in your tank thread that your mum encouraged you to get a bigger tank. ha ha ha ha..... since you're paying the electrical bill, why not? :eyebrow:

LOL...cannot lah. from discus breeding need to change water everyday for my 6 x 12 (3ft) tanks. then now this and not to mentioned FR which is dackie favourite too..

• SRC Member

I thought Singapore is striving to be a green city? Maybe they should be looking at reducing the use of damn oil to generate electricity.. :nuke:

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
+1

+2

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

• SRC Member
overclocking where got expensive. Reading FRs is expensive too. need to buy out and test..

u ah.. keep on suan me... btw i don know if the tigger pods going to survive another week.

u want it or not. don want to waste it. my water not so soon ready...

ya you got a fr face and faster lah waiting for your xmas fr

make some water in ur sump 1st lah you just need to fill 1 compartment what

eh dont waste the pods lah they dont come often lor

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

I thought Singapore is striving to be a green city? Maybe they should be looking at reducing the use of damn oil to generate electricity.. :nuke:

No choice the most practical solution is one our neighbours won't be happy with us pursuing.

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

But I reckon we (and the rest of the global community) will be even less happy with them if they pursue it.

We don't really have the space for enough Solar farms and Wind Turbines.