WANT TO GIVE (FOC)

Daryl Tsc

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
No no dun say that really a very normal dude know not much abt reefing

haha ... don't worry it's ok, all of us here are normal dudes (and some sis), i'm also still quite a newbie :eyebrow:

25 Gal Micro Ocean

Hi

Daryl, thanks for the fish food man... glad to speak to you and its a great though short conversation.

Appreciate yr kind gesture. :)

5ft x 27 x 27 FOWLR

Equipments

Tunze DOC 9006 DOC protein skimmer

Aquazonic 9w UV

Residents

1 x Emperor

1 x Koran

1 x 6 Bars

1 x Gray

1 x niger trigger

1 x Picasso Trigger

2 x Orange skunk clowns

• SRC Member
Me a newbie with warning of 60% Lol..

haha, so i've read ..... it's ok. still appreciate the stuffs yu've been giving away (or at least at affordable prices). though i haven't benefited from them yet :eyebrow: my tank still newborn

25 Gal Micro Ocean

haha, so i've read ..... it's ok. still appreciate the stuffs yu've been giving away (or at least at affordable prices). though i haven't benefited from them yet :eyebrow: my tank still newborn

Pm me if you need so thta I may not left you out.Daryl

Fyi me is 35yrs old wit 2 son.one is sec. 1

wow, your elder son is already 13 yrs old? nice. next time when he grows up, you will look like his elder brother :)

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member
Me is exempted fr NS. fyi so I married at 21 haha

keeps on adding up - shake legs, not rely on parents, reefing, look like elder brother to son, and exempted from NS ... MASTER !!! :bow:

25 Gal Micro Ocean

keeps on adding up - shake legs, not rely on parents, reefing, look like elder brother to son, and exempted from NS ... MASTER !!! :bow:

Juz that very young thta time got Fits but now ok liao not master again,master is XXXXX & XXXX.Lol

Haha wait change to 1K lol...

no lah.I have met Larry before.

quite a straight guy. no hanky panky.

500 means 500.

But hor, with his new regulation, I think will be difficult for you to organize another bulk order already.

too many clauses inserted.

It is best that you give him a call to discuss 1st should you want to organize another one.

Or become a sponsor of this forum is another alternative.

==================================================================

As part of our effort to prevent fraud and unauthorized sales in this section, only members with 500 posting and above is allow to start a new thread here.

Priority order suitable for Bulk order:

1. The items are not available in Singapore at the time of the bulk order.

2. The items are currently available in Singapore and the bulk order should be first made to a sponsor first, before proceeding to ask from any non-advertiser and then finally... an overseas option.

3. The prices cannot be matched by local retailers/distributers and is currently available from an overseas source (official online shop) at a price that is way cheaper overseas and as such, an SRC bulk order can be sought, provided one is aware of the lack of warranty/local support/exchange & refund policies from overseas sources and any such related risks.

Guidelines:

The SRC Hobbyist Bulk Order is meant to assist EVERYONE in ordering goods from a single supplier to save money with a bulk discount and to save on freight charges.

The Bulk Order should be beneficial for ALL involved and not for the person handling the BO to benefit from. All invoices is encourage to be disclosed and stating the full amount and should tally accordingly to prevent disputes or accusations of profiteering.

As these are just guidelines, there may be a need for SRC to amend these for the protection of our community and sponsor with justifiable reasons for Bulk Orders to take place. Again, please exercise caution and accountability to one another especially when the Bulk order involve deposit being paid in advance.

We reserve the rights to Remove / delete or close the Bulk sales thread if any of our sponsor or the product agency has informed us that the Bulk order has affected their sales.

Also, any form of abuse or disguise as a commercial entity in this Bulk Ordering will also mean a closure / deletion of the thread in SRC where justifiable and at our discretion.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

Noted this,better not lar call becos of the bulk orders.What abt NLS?Waits kena make $$$ out of this forum..

no lah.I have met Larry before.

quite a straight guy. no hanky panky.

500 means 500.

But hor, with his new regulation, I think will be difficult for you to organize another bulk order already.

too many clauses inserted.

It is best that you give him a call to discuss 1st should you want to organize another one.

Or become a sponsor of this forum is another alternative.

==================================================================

As part of our effort to prevent fraud and unauthorized sales in this section, only members with 500 posting and above is allow to start a new thread here.

Priority order suitable for Bulk order:

1. The items are not available in Singapore at the time of the bulk order.

2. The items are currently available in Singapore and the bulk order should be first made to a sponsor first, before proceeding to ask from any non-advertiser and then finally... an overseas option.

3. The prices cannot be matched by local retailers/distributers and is currently available from an overseas source (official online shop) at a price that is way cheaper overseas and as such, an SRC bulk order can be sought, provided one is aware of the lack of warranty/local support/exchange & refund policies from overseas sources and any such related risks.

Guidelines:

The SRC Hobbyist Bulk Order is meant to assist EVERYONE in ordering goods from a single supplier to save money with a bulk discount and to save on freight charges.

The Bulk Order should be beneficial for ALL involved and not for the person handling the BO to benefit from. All invoices is encourage to be disclosed and stating the full amount and should tally accordingly to prevent disputes or accusations of profiteering.

As these are just guidelines, there may be a need for SRC to amend these for the protection of our community and sponsor with justifiable reasons for Bulk Orders to take place. Again, please exercise caution and accountability to one another especially when the Bulk order involve deposit being paid in advance.

We reserve the rights to Remove / delete or close the Bulk sales thread if any of our sponsor or the product agency has informed us that the Bulk order has affected their sales.

Also, any form of abuse or disguise as a commercial entity in this Bulk Ordering will also mean a closure / deletion of the thread in SRC where justifiable and at our discretion.

• SRC Member
Fyi me is 35yrs old wit 2 son.one is sec. 1 the other is 2 yrs only. Rely on my parent no way man???Me not any master juz a normal dude.Hahaha

wa..ur elder one is 13 n my youngest is also 13 :(...lol