Brand New Sump Tank for Sale

Nitro

• SRC Member

Got a brand new sump tank for sale, still in the workshop!

Reason for selling... As I'm doing my own tank setup, had made a mistake in my calculation for the internal cabinet space and sump tank size.

Tank size : 44" x 22" x 16", 8mm thick

Glass type : Normal clear, black silicon

No. of compartment : 5

Selling at SGD$190/-, delivery charge is applicable at SGD$80/- per trip unless can self-collect.

Pics are rotated to give a better perspective view. Interested party can PM me or SMS me at 97437071. Thank you.

post-1330-1264779536_thumb.jpg

post-1330-1264779543_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
U sell so expensive den the shop,and delivery more worse .ppl outside service also not tt much. Ur car like Ferrari , drink water meh

hmmm, I'm selling at the price my tank maker is selling to me (brand new and still sitting in the shop). Not sure where u got the idea that I selling ex and drive a ferrari :whistle

• SRC Supporter
U sell so expensive den the shop,and delivery more worse .ppl outside service also not tt much. Ur car like Ferrari , drink water meh

hi guoxiong, i dont think its nice to pass such remark here about the seller.

its his choice of selling it at this price regardless of selling ex,cheap or at a lost.

lets try to be friendly in this hobby.

thanks

:)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member

For those who think that I'm trying to earn from this sales...

Refugium is selling at cost of $190/- without delivery. Even my new refugium is at the same price though the size is abit smaller. The delivery provided by my tank maker is at $80/-. Reason for selling is due to wrong measurement and unable to fit into my cabinet. Throw away too wasted, bring back home too useless as can't do anything to it and no space too, give away FOC... no logic as this it's new and well made ^_^

lots of vulture arounds....waiting for you to give FOC.......beware....lol.

But IMO not easy to sell sump as usually ppl take as package and for those who like DIY, they have their concept in designing. Maybe you want to elaborate more like the concept(ppl can refer to your tank post) and volume of water it can handle and provide more dimension details.

All the best and Upz for your sales.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
lots of vulture arounds....waiting for you to give FOC.......beware....lol.

But IMO not easy to sell sump as usually ppl take as package and for those who like DIY, they have their concept in designing. Maybe you want to elaborate more like the concept(ppl can refer to your tank post) and volume of water it can handle and provide more dimension details.

All the best and Upz for your sales.

Ya I agreed with you... FOC sure got ppl want. So tempted to put it as that and see if got any taker, haha.

Thanks for giving the sugg of putting in some specs and my design concept :thanks:

Ya I agreed with you... FOC sure got ppl want. So tempted to put it as that and see if got any taker, haha.

Thanks for giving the sugg of putting in some specs and my design concept :thanks:

Upz for you, maybe use this as a 2nd sump tank/frag tank/QT?

• SRC Member

Some info on the sump tank...

It can handle a water volume of 200L, not filled to the brim. 5 compartment consisting of the...

1) 1st compartment for the down flow from main tank, 560mm x 80mm x 220mm (W x L x H).

2) 2nd compartment for the refugium, DSB, 750mm x 560mm x 250mm (W x L x H).

3) 3rd compartment for placing of filtering materials such as Poly Wool, Filter Media or even packets of Phosphate remover. This compartment also act as a splash / bubbles reduction.

4) 4th compartment for placing return pumps, skimmer etc. 300mm x 560mm x 350mm.

Thickness of the sump is 8mm.

If self-collect, it's from the Alantic Glass, you get to save $80/- if you can carry it yourself. Sump is $190/-. Selling at cost.

post-1330-1266081635_thumb.jpg

post-1330-1266081640_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
sry nitro bro it just comment don put it to heart thanks happy new year

Hi Happy New Year to u 2!

Eh no worries but I really dun mind if I can drive a Ferrari that drink fuel like drinking water... haha. Maybe in the future and if I does drive one, I'll sure give u a lift :eyebrow:

Upzz for your sales Nitro :)

Wonderful to see two gentlemen treating each other with humility and respect. That's indeed exemplarily to all reefers in this forum - to be humble and be nice to each other.

Cheers to bro Nitro and Quaxiong !

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member
Upzz for your sales Nitro :)

Wonderful to see two gentlemen treating each other with humility and respect. That's indeed exemplarily to all reefers in this forum - to be humble and be nice to each other.

Cheers to bro Nitro and Quaxiong !

Well we're in this forum to share and to encourage, so it's always better to make a friend than to have one more enemy rite :peace:

Sales is still on... anyone interested?