Nutra-Kol

Daryl Tsc

interesting. I am keen.

BTW Daryl, can pm me the brand of the reef powder (orange) you gave me?

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• 3 weeks later...
interesting. I am keen.

BTW Daryl, can pm me the brand of the reef powder (orange) you gave me?

Hi Jacky,will try to bring in a few to try btw I got problem pm you seems like being blocked by someone but not to the rest of the reefers.

Anyway the reef powder is Reef Roids from Polyp Lab.

http://www.polyplab.com/reefroids.html

Regards,

Daryl

Hi Jacky,will try to bring in a few to try btw I got problem pm you seems like being blocked by someone but not to the rest of the reefers.

Anyway the reef powder is Reef Roids from Polyp Lab.

http://www.polyplab.com/reefroids.html

Regards,

Daryl

no idea why its blocked. hmmm......

nvm lah, u can always drop me a note at my tank thread or SMS me.

okie. now I can try out the powder. Did not dare to try earlier cause I do not know how much to dose :P

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• Senior Reefer
no idea why its blocked. hmmm......

nvm lah, u can always drop me a note at my tank thread or SMS me.

okie. now I can try out the powder. Did not dare to try earlier cause I do not know how much to dose :P

hi jacky. if you are unable to receive PMs from other members, check to see if they are on your "block PM list". that is the only way to not receive pms from a member. maybe accidently click or something. if still cant receive PM, let me know.

hi jacky. if you are unable to receive PMs from other members, check to see if they are on your "block PM list". that is the only way to not receive pms from a member. maybe accidently click or something. if still cant receive PM, let me know.

I am receiving other PMs leh.....

• Senior Reefer
I am receiving other PMs leh.....

you can only block PMs from one member at a time. means maybe you have accidently blocked daryl tsc from pming you. that is the only logical explanation. unless it is a bug or technical error. do check first and if the problem still persists... let me know......