How to trap six line wrasse

BKChoo

• SRC Member

you may want to try the bottle trap,

Trap.JPG

and put some bait in it, i used live brine shrimp and the almost all my fishes went crazy, especially if you hadn't fed for a few days.

i've managed to catch almost every single fish a couple of times except my sixline :lol: who knows, it may work with yours

hi bros,

Anyone willing to teach me how to trap my six line wrasse please.

Many thanks

Yup ... follow straydum's bottle method (cheap n works). Managed to trap practically all the fishes I set out to trap/remove(or have seen all including my six line wrasse going into the bottle and finding their way out after some figuring). But i left it in the tank for a couple of days to let them get use to it or alternatively don't feed them prior to setting your trap.

Tank specs : 2 x 1.5 x1.5

• Moderators

Personally, I used betta box with quite a lot of success for most fishes I got.

Importantly, you need patient as the fishes need to get use to the idea the betta box is part of the setup just like Straydum's idea.

I will put the food in the betta box each time during feeding to encourage them to get use to the box.

Then in no time, you will see the fishes chiong into the box each time u feed as they deem that as feeding station.

You can can shut the door while they feed.

Hope this work for you as well. :)

Tom