My Second Reef Tank!!!

reaper78

• SRC Member

Finally, my first aussie acan in this tank! Just place in the tank mins ago...

NICE!! :eyebrow:

u din get powder blue from AM?...the colours quite nice...go to the back where the live rocks are n check out...

that time, did u get yr dragon eyes from victor at 3 red notes?

l7304smr.jpg

NICE!! :eyebrow:

u din get powder blue from AM?...the colours quite nice...go to the back where the live rocks are n check out...

that time, did u get yr dragon eyes from victor at 3 red notes?

The aussie acan nice right? Under blue light looks ever better...Think i gona set up a acan garden...haha

No lei....PT cannot lah..tank not yet recover from itch yet....

Yap the dragon eyes cost 6 red notes.....

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• SRC Member

The aussie acan nice right? Under blue light looks ever better...Think i gona set up a acan garden...haha

No lei....PT cannot lah..tank not yet recover from itch yet....

Yap the dragon eyes cost 6 red notes.....

i think auntie clearing fiji and indon zoas for next shipment...will be going down this thurs...

actually 2 of my anthias got ich...but after a few days, it drops off...haha...

acan garden....sweet!...

l7304smr.jpg

i think auntie clearing fiji and indon zoas for next shipment...will be going down this thurs...

actually 2 of my anthias got ich...but after a few days, it drops off...haha...

acan garden....sweet!...

haha..wanted to get more acans from cf....but no transport.....maybe i consider cycle there lor...whahaa..

• SRC Member

haha..wanted to get more acans from cf....but no transport.....maybe i consider cycle there lor...whahaa..

take a cab in from CCK mrt....hehe...acans if u put them on the sand bed and regular dose of calcium + feeding...they grow quite fast...if u placed them on rocks, they dun really grow....

l7304smr.jpg

take a cab in from CCK mrt....hehe...acans if u put them on the sand bed and regular dose of calcium + feeding...they grow quite fast...if u placed them on rocks, they dun really grow....

haha...see how lah...maybe i call aunt and see if they do delivery......but need to buy in bulk i think..

• SRC Member

haha...see how lah...maybe i call aunt and see if they do delivery......but need to buy in bulk i think..

they will charge u $30-$50 for delivery...not worth it...GO has a nice blood red acan colony...probably cost u 8 red notes...colours quite nice...u can take a look...

l7304smr.jpg

they will charge u $30-$50 for delivery...not worth it...GO has a nice blood red acan colony...probably cost u 8 red notes...colours quite nice...u can take a look...

Oh..i saw that last week when i was there.....Actually there was a multi-colour acan during the last shippment which cost only 4 red notes!....But i was there too late..

• SRC Member

Oh..i saw that last week when i was there.....Actually there was a multi-colour acan during the last shippment which cost only 4 red notes!....But i was there too late..

RB still have a couple of scott fairy...has black coloured fins on the fringes and one solon fairy wrasse...rhomboid still available...

but SPS CMI...haha...closed 2 eyes still cmi...

l7304smr.jpg

Bro,

You sold your car already? So fast ah? Using the money for reef?? :whistle

Hi Bro,

Yap sold already, yesterday was the day i parted with the vehicle...hehe...Use some for corals, some for debts etc etc lor....after that got to save up for studies liao..haha...

RB still have a couple of scott fairy...has black coloured fins on the fringes and one solon fairy wrasse...rhomboid still available...

but SPS CMI...haha...closed 2 eyes still cmi...

Yap i saw it last sat...But the scott fairy wrasse is the green body type, not really the one i prefer....

Think the rhomboid is the female right? I saw a lineatus too, but some spots so didnt buy...

Eh the SPS ah.....nothing to comment lor....lol...

• SRC Member

Yap i saw it last sat...But the scott fairy wrasse is the green body type, not really the one i prefer....

Think the rhomboid is the female right? I saw a lineatus too, but some spots so didnt buy...

Eh the SPS ah.....nothing to comment lor....lol...

the last time Henry brought in nicer...does not have black fins...do u know the price for RB's scottie?

l7304smr.jpg

the last time Henry brought in nicer...does not have black fins...do u know the price for RB's scottie?

I think got several version for the scott fairy, frm different island i think...

Abt 9 red notes....

Hi Bro,

Yap sold already, yesterday was the day i parted with the vehicle...hehe...Use some for corals, some for debts etc etc lor....after that got to save up for studies liao..haha...

Ah... good good. Get the "paper" quickly... just don't be disappointed if you later find that the "paper" actually not that great in reality...

No wonder you have been on such a buying spree recently.

• SRC Member

I think got several version for the scott fairy, frm different island i think...

Abt 9 red notes....

there's one wrasse quite big one...a bit purple...before the rhomboid tank..watz that wrasse huh?..u know?

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

RB scotts is HUGE ( or at least I haven't seen any bigger elsewhere) when I was there 2 of them were jumping like crazy .... thank god for egg crate covers.. but still jump like siow....... freaking big man... almost tempted to get one to bully my laboutie.stuart.gif

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

RB scotts is HUGE ( or at least I haven't seen any bigger elsewhere) when I was there 2 of them were jumping like crazy .... thank god for egg crate covers.. but still jump like siow....... freaking big man... almost tempted to get one to bully my laboutie.stuart.gif

Go and get it!...haha....

l7304smr.jpg

Ah... good good. Get the "paper" quickly... just don't be disappointed if you later find that the "paper" actually not that great in reality...

No wonder you have been on such a buying spree recently.

Hi Bro,

Yap, agreed. Is meant as a upgrade or rather, to accquire more knowledge and the 'paper' doesnt really guarantee a high income job, i mean look at some cabbies, they hold a degree too....

haha...the 'real' buying spree not started yet..... :eyebrow:

there's one wrasse quite big one...a bit purple...before the rhomboid tank..watz that wrasse huh?..u know?

No idea bro...not a wrasse expert......but i think is some commmon wrasse??