Championship Manager, the game

bwilly

Any CM (Championship manager) players?

I am currently playing CM03/04.

As per my last CM4 game, I was using Everton.

This game I went back to manage the same team.

Prefer know the players like back of my hand.

(still most can't perform)

Maybe can discuss bargain buys, those hidden

gems who are dirt cheap. I got limited funds

haha..!!

Going to fine tune my tactics after using the

4-4-2, got wack, 0-1, 0-2 & 1-1. Now using

4-5-1. flat four, overlaping hardworking (I hope) left/right

backs, 3 defensive midfield, two wingers. one lone striker.

manage to halt the losing streak, with 1-0 win, 2 draws.

Wayne rooney down with injuries. kaoz..

yeah i`m a CM player too.......currently converting from CM4 to CM03-04.....using 3-5-2 formation on Arsenal n AC Milan so far so good, no losses yet ;) , now on the lookout for youth players esp. Freddie Adu,Fabio Paim, Cherno Samba, Robinho, Aaron Lennon etc etc for long term investment

unknown good buys are Fabio Collicini(DC) n Marco Boriello(SC)players from AC Milan, i guess if u`ve been playing this game long enuff u actually have an idea abt shortlisting good buys..... :rolleyes:

problem is, different version got different gems..

I played long enuff to know. haha.. this neil lennon

n danny murphy used to be a good buy in previous ver.

of CM. current one, really f... cause in real life,

they are not as good. that is in real life, they look

like potential good talent, but as develop to now,

quite normal standard.

also problem with getting a relegation team, no good

player want to join, unless 30s one. but I like the challenge,

comparing to getting a strong team with good financial support.

• SRC Member

karlstrom from Haken right... but then the new CM, i don't really know if he transfers club... <_< usually i'll buy all the swedish youngsters and keep them in my reserve until they are abt 25 then see!!! :yeah:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

haha i trust sweeds! :lol:

young french are also good but hard to buy players from french clubs.. young argentine also damn solid but usually cannot get work permit.. norway is another place to get good upcoming stars...

bwilly, with everton, try 5 at the back... 2 wingbacks... might work .. :heh: 2 cents.. :eyebrow:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

Yeah.... Tired sigining those South Amercians from River Plate and Boca but hard to get work premit. Yar Norway also produces quite a bunch of talented youngsters... But i think if a person is goin to manage a D1 club then go search all the swedish clubs and sign the talented ones.... One teenage player usually cost bout 100k on the average i think...

Can try Italy too. They always put those young talents in the Reserves or in the under watever side. Go loan them lo.... Cheap and easy way to find talents

I got sick of playing CM3 after winning my fifth premier league title, fifth FA cup, fifth league cup, fifth Champions League, fifth Cup Winners Cup, fifth world club cup.

I amassed wealth of $180million pounds and I quit playing. Arsenal went into some financial control thing coz they had no money. bought over their whole first team squad and threw them into my reserves.

sold Beckham, Keane, Forlan, Fortune, Barthez, Ricardo away immediately. snatched Owen away, got Wayne Rooney because he thought a 60k contract was good. and offered close to 70million for David Trezequet. and yes did I mention 12million for Thierry Henry. 8.5 for Mido. bought a sweed called Johan Elmander for 2million and sold him back to inter for 12million.

I'm such a shrewd business man. and yes I'm using Man Utd. oh yah I bought Ricardo Quaresma and Cristiano Ronaldo way before anyone spoke about them this season. cost me 40 million pounds each.

signed Santiago Canizares on free transfer, and groomed my youngster keeper Luke Steele till he kept a clean sheet against AC Milan in two semi finals. woohoo.

• SRC Supporter

robinho is good,do take note about the trainings...they play a big part of role in this new CM game...

got to train ur attackers and defenders individually..

and they really works well...

try mexes..cheap and gd buy,defender from france.. alex from some brazil club..cant remember..

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed