Lets see your full tank shot

hijackng

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Just taken a FTS for my 4 footer :upsidedown:

A big THANK YOU to Joe and Jason who has so kindly taken time to help with this shot :rolleyes:

i agree very nice. your tank like got no traffic. not a fish person?

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

Thanks bro Onizuka :)

Hi bro Law, i have a 5 inch sail fin, 2 yellow tang,a cute bellus, a flameback angel, 2 yellow wrasse...guess they were either all happen to be in the caves or camera shy haa...this tank is however intended for low fish stocking to better manage the nutrient level.

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

yes yes! haha. the giant long tentacle leather which your clowns host. so cute to watch

Yehh, this is my very first coral for almost 6yrs and has grown like 5-6 times. I love the long and lumi green polyp swaying with the waves, especially when my clown sleep in it, so cute !

Thanks Lemon :)

You mean this leather :upsidedown:

post-1460-12714199296478_thumb.jpg

Wow bro just love every of your tanks.....So niceeeeeeee............... :bow::bow::bow::wub::wub: Time to paid you a vist.......... :idea::whistle

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

Wow bro just love every of your tanks.....So niceeeeeeee............... :bow::bow::bow::wub::wub: Time to paid you a vist.......... :idea::whistle

Thanks Bro Peacemaker !

Thanks Klive. Last visit to your home was a nice one. After seeing your sps, my view is that your tank will soon becoming one of the nicest tank in town, only a matter of time :eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer

My turn! my softy dominated tank..

some top down, side, partial and full tank shots.

turned on my lights to take the FTS, thus the octo and sacrophyton ehrenbergi is not open

post-15755-1271428874574_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12714288874651_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12714288992378_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12714289087023_thumb.jpg

you can replace your rock with a large colt, Kenya tree or gorgonian on the left to create some space for your stingray.

no experience thus no comment on stingray. :)

thanks bro, will go and see if is there any large colt available:) but have no experience colt, so is there anything that i have to take note of?

• Senior Reefer

thanks bro, will go and see if is there any large colt available:) but have no experience colt, so is there anything that i have to take note of?

iwarna have some colt corals. very easy to take care, just note that they are one of the more aggressive softies. so place them at suitable location.

• SRC Member

turned on my lights to take the FTS, thus the octo and sacrophyton ehrenbergi is not open

nice scaping. look natural... i like the bridge. :)

• Senior Reefer

nice scaping. look natural... i like the bridge. :)

thanks bro. you mean the right hand side? its not a bridge actually. from the front looks like a bridge, but when you look from the side, its actually not-connected and in the foreground.

but a bridge sounds nice... maybe can play around and do an actual bridge! lol

post-15755-127143114735_thumb.jpg

Truly amazing softies tank. I have never thought that a softies tank could be so captivating until I see these pics. Could be the best softies tank in town, anyone to second that ?

Hmm...should I start mixing sps with softies ? <_<

• SRC Member

Truly amazing softies tank. I have never thought that a softies tank could be so captivating until I see these pics. Could be the best softies tank in town, anyone to second that ?

come on bro, juz clear up one of ur tanks,u can have a full softies tank liao.... :whistle

• Senior Reefer

haha. thanks for the overdose of compliment :)... not the best softy tank, but i do love the swaying motion in the wavebox. they are quite charming. especially xenias and their tireless pulsing.

tEc' date='16 April 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1271432371' post='900112']

come on bro, juz clear up one of ur tanks,u can have a full softies tank liao.... :whistle

LOL...tunk qu veli muchh for the suggestion :upsidedown: If i ever do that, think will be harressing Lemon for the next few months :whistle