Lets see your full tank shot

hijackng

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

mine... keep moving house so keep changing.... i cant find my 2 footer which started me into reefing.... following pics are 2004, 2005 and 2009 respectively....

I like your 2009 scaping.

Wait till the monti plate on the left grow into a large plate, it will be perfect :)

agreed with cedric, nice rock scape.

I like your golden trevally too. I heard it grow very fast, is it true?

Thanks bro hijackng and bro cedric,

Yes...the golden trevally really grow very fast and always the first to get the food...

fts-022012.JPG

• SRC Member

hi this is my simple 4*2*2 tank.. after seeing so many beautiful tanks from so many bros here.. i guess mine is ....haiz but just want to share want to improve further.

recently i just rescape it .. i was also thinking of keeping a small stingray.. was wondering if any bros here have experience in keeping stingray and need feedback to ask if will it be better if i only keep the scape on the right and clear the left side to make space if i want to keep stingray?

thanks

post-16133-12712477912102_thumb.jpg

post-16133-12712478320251_thumb.jpg

post-16133-12712478580271_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

hi this is my simple 4*2*2 tank.. after seeing so many beautiful tanks from so many bros here.. i guess mine is ....haiz but just want to share want to improve further.

recently i just rescape it .. i was also thinking of keeping a small stingray.. was wondering if any bros here have experience in keeping stingray and need feedback to ask if will it be better if i only keep the scape on the right and clear the left side to make space if i want to keep stingray?

thanks

you can replace your rock with a large colt, Kenya tree or gorgonian on the left to create some space for your stingray.

no experience thus no comment on stingray. :)