the teeraaaaaaa- miss-u! is fantastic!

do u take in orders?? :P

too bad i came late! no pics for me :(

lets hold something more fun nxt round! BBQ? anyone? :P

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

great gathering!

dinner was nice, tiramisu was even better and of course.... all those beers and wine.... yum yum.......

was really fun meeting familiar and new faces.

btw, the key takeaway from the session is that ... man can gossip equally as well too :P

Special thanks to Desi and Ketch for their great hospitality.

For those who was not able to make it this time.... don't fret, keep a lookout for our next gathering.....

most likely planning either a popiah makaning session or a high tea outing in early June.

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

lets hold something more fun nxt round! BBQ? anyone? :P

BBQ sounds good too!

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

• SRC Member

my house has got 2 tepanyaki plate as well as steam boats. i think i have got a bbq pit as well. need to check the store.

should be more than enough space for 10 or more person.

you guys are welcome to come to my place if you guys wish

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

got mahjong table or not? hehe

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

my house has got 2 tepanyaki plate as well as steam boats. i think i have got a bbq pit as well. need to check the store.

you guys are welcome to come to my place if you guys wish.

cool ... we might be expecting about 15 - 20 people this time round.

Any issue Law?

got mahjong table or not? hehe

yeah... then we can complete our game... hehe.......

I played today again Justin ...wahahaha.....

• SRC Member

not a gambling nature for my family.

so no. :P

but i love majong. you guys can bring. or i can go source it.

but i can get texas poker chips though. good quality metal ones!

i also got big small and chips :lol:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

cool ... we might be expecting about 15 - 20 people this time round.

Any issue Law?

im fine with that jacky.

• SRC Member

yeah... then we can complete our game... hehe.......

I played today again Justin ...wahahaha.....

no wonder no news no sounds at the forum. thot u went coral shopping or something..hehe

God Blessed all who appreciate His wonderful and beautiful creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my first reef aquarium 15jan2010

3x2x2ft EOS 10mm tank with sump//deltec sc2060 skimmer//arctica 1/10hp chiller

maxpect g2 170w led//vortech mp40w wavemaker//eheim 1262 universal pump

eheim compact+ 3000 chiller pump//caribsea ocean direct live sands 40lbs

and other misc...

im fine with that jacky.

Great, I think we will take up your offer Law!

Thanks for the offer.

Maybe lets work out a date later and I'll post another thread.

Nice to have the chance to finally meet you and see your tank :)

Comy, CCK another time... but definitely in the near future :)

• SRC Member

Great, I think we will take up your offer Law!

Thanks for the offer.

Maybe lets work out a date later and I'll post another thread.

Nice to have the chance to finally meet you and see your tank :)

my pleasure.

sure, best to be after 5th or before 21st.

after 21st, will be flying off to China for more than 2 weeks for photography trip! When im back, will be cool too.

• SRC Member

That's excellent news bro! hahaa

you guys might want to invite my poker kaki too so that you guys can earn their money. :lol:

one of them is a darn good bluffer. opps i think i leaked out his secret :lol:

• SRC Member

you guys might want to invite my poker kaki too so that you guys can earn their money. :lol:

one of them is a darn good bluffer. opps i think i leaked out his secret :lol:

I only wanna play with ppl who are honest! hahahaaa

looking forward to the next gathering already.

haha tks!! Leaving in june! :)

Well, we can always have the BBQ at your place in Jun then head to Law's place in July/ Aug.

Take it as a sending off party.

How does that sound guys?

Anyone's birthday in early June?