My girl's 1 ft nano cube

• SRC Member

yes, of coz! the rescape was becoz i want to go into SPS. If i dun go to SPS now, all these efforts would be in vain!

currently only has 2 pcs... will slowly stock up, coz my tank has phosphate problem. lots of algae. Prefer to buy small frags now, so can see the growth and monitor them.

will also be hooking up the CR soon.

btw: lets not OT on Jacky's daughter's tank thread... hehe

no worries.. jacky's daughter and me are classmates and bestest friends

Brown SPS > Kinder Surprise

White SPS = Kinder Surprise after expiry date

Assumption killed the dinosaurs, they didnt have test kits.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moss, Wilson,

my timing really cannot be certain. Depends on what time my baby wakes up, what time she finishes her cereal, If wife is in good mood, if need to do grocery etc etc etc....

Can only say that if we are going, it shld be around 2 pm.

Moss, u will not want to go with my family to lfs.... Normally zoom in , 15 mins later zoom out liao..... Haha

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

Hmmmm i hope your zooming in and out by 15 mins doesn't apply to your daily routine....feed girls 15mins, bathe both girls 15mins, read bed time story 15mins, rescape and change tank water 15mins, go on SRC 15mins, eat 15mins, bedroom 15mins (kidding jacky kidding ah!)

• SRC Member

Moss, Wilson,

my timing really cannot be certain. Depends on what time my baby wakes up, what time she finishes her cereal, If wife is in good mood, if need to do grocery etc etc etc....

Can only say that if we are going, it shld be around 2 pm.

Moss, u will not want to go with my family to lfs.... Normally zoom in , 15 mins later zoom out liao..... Haha

ooh family outing.. i am damn shag after soccer now also

Hmmmm i hope your zooming in and out by 15 mins doesn't apply to your daily routine....feed girls 15mins, bathe both girls 15mins, read bed time story 15mins, rescape and change tank water 15mins, go on SRC 15mins, eat 15mins, bedroom 15mins (kidding jacky kidding ah!)

15 hours imo.. mrt also surf. made me realise SRC has so many funny things! loool!!1!11!

blink.gifooh2.gifchair.gif

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

15 hours imo.. mrt also surf. made me realise SRC has so many funny things! loool!!1!11!

hehe...... great past time especially on the train....

Jacky, nonono, just that before the vow, make things clear, reefing is part of life.heeheehee

hehe ... apparently did not work for me :P

so Jacky any update for today keke ... your ' girl's ' tank project approved liau ? keke ...

We have set up the tank liao. Only 1/4 full of salt water atm. :)

Actually not approved..... I just self approve it.

We have set up the tank liao. Only 1/4 full of salt water atm. :)

Actually not approved..... I just self approve it.

Nice bro! 25% approved. Top up to full tank and nothing can be changed haha. Really looking forward to your setup:)

Tank setup

4ft x 1.5ft x 1.5ft (3 way viewing)

ATI Sunpower 6 x 39w

Arctica 1/5Hp

Skimz SM161 skimmer

Smart ATO system

Jebao DC 12k

Jebao dosing pump (Fauna Marine Lite balling - Thinking)

Jebao RW 15 wavemaker

Upgrading in Process.....

More infomation coming soon!

haha Jacky today just go cf then buy lr put in sure 100% approved liau kaka ...

Thanks whq, Karl, Jim

wifey kindda accepted it Liao.... Said just keep it simple..... Hehe

• SRC Member

Actually, multiple nanos hooked to a large sump is also fun... :eyebrow:

makes all the nano stable on top of that.

but makes jacky's wife hate u.

Is this even possible with you...? :rolleyes:

after 6 months of blogging on this forum, you know me too well ......

lol.... I filled it up with water, started the tank running.... my girl picked the corals from my tank to transfer over and it is looking complicated and congested already... I just dump everything inside there coz there is a minor mishap on main tank.

Spent most of my time dealing with my tank today ..... will update on my main tank thread.

haha another nano on the way keke ... Jacky maybe soon will like i said last time kaka ... your wife say 2 tank not look nice why not have a bigger tank kaka ...

Actually, multiple nanos hooked to a large sump is also fun... :eyebrow:

makes all the nano stable on top of that.

but makes jacky's wife hate u.

Definitely not happening guys.... sad.gif

after 6 months of blogging on this forum, you know me too well ......

lol.... I filled it up with water, started the tank running.... my girl picked the corals from my tank to transfer over and it is looking complicated and congested already... I just dump everything inside there coz there is a minor mishap on main tank.

Spent most of my time dealing with my tank today ..... will update on my main tank thread.

yes should just start right away. Dun wait, dun procrastinate!

Anyway hope ur main tank is okie. Save a small space for the plate k.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

hey, jacky..nice meeting you..u have a really nice tank and 2 veri cute kids! do keep us updated on yr and yr little princess's nano.

Hey Gerrard, thanks for bringing the zoas over and sorry I forgot to offer you a drink... paiseh paiseh.....

was too tired today ...... mind not really working.....

kopi on me next time...

Yeah those 2 tyrants are my precious :)