LPS Doing ok?

jxlex

• SRC Member

corals are looking good.. though the gonio could extend longer.. but i believe its ok to add in more corals.. (given that you have done the complete cycle of the tank)

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• SRC Member

thanks bro for the prompt replies.

Tank should be ok ba.... for the past week i test everyday NH3-0, NO2-0, NO3-20ppm. cant be abosolutely sure either :(

i just hope they are ok otherwise if i add more more die... dun like to "keep" stuff to let them die....

bro vurbul> i think its a mushroom... whats yuma?? a type of mushroom? the zoas came free cos i wanted the mushroom but the zoas were attached to it...

:: just a noob ::

• Senior Reefer

thanks bro for the prompt replies.

Tank should be ok ba.... for the past week i test everyday NH3-0, NO2-0, NO3-20ppm. cant be abosolutely sure either :(

i just hope they are ok otherwise if i add more more die... dun like to "keep" stuff to let them die....

bro vurbul> i think its a mushroom... whats yuma?? a type of mushroom? the zoas came free cos i wanted the mushroom but the zoas were attached to it...

yumas are a kind of mushroom coral.

• SRC Member

yumas are a kind of mushroom coral.

So m I right to say they r quite hardy? Easy to care?

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

• SRC Member

yep. very easy.

but for yumas, the bright pink-red ones are difficult. all others are ok.

Great... Might be getting some to try out wahaha...

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

• SRC Member

weird.... i was told they were mushies.... 3 rocks full for $10....

but recently both the mushie and zoa happening leh... for some reason their colours change... the mushie started showing green bubbles(polps) and the mouth turn orange... not sick right? The zoa started developing a pink ring when previously it was mostly brown/purple... could it be smthing i did wrong?

• Senior Reefer

weird.... i was told they were mushies.... 3 rocks full for $10....

but recently both the mushie and zoa happening leh... for some reason their colours change... the mushie started showing green bubbles(polps) and the mouth turn orange... not sick right? The zoa started developing a pink ring when previously it was mostly brown/purple... could it be smthing i did wrong?

yumas are mushies.. it's like...

crow, eagle, all birds.

anyway your corals are not sick. their colours are improving due to the difference in lighting.

• SRC Member

yumas ARE mushies.. it's like...

crow, eagle, all birds.

anyway your corals are not sick. their colours are improving due to the difference in lighting.

Rics, Yumas are mushies too right??

How do i differentiate the normal mushroom from yumas from rics?

I was reading about difference between yumas and rics, somthing like rics the coloration all the way to mouth while yumas mouth differnt color... am i on the right track?

What are Rhotatics? Another type of mushie??

Thanks much bro.

• SRC Member

Haha... Chim! Will keep reading this section n c how much info our bro here can contribute so I can get to know more n learn more...

Cheers!

• SRC Member

Ya alot of stuff i confused too... sometimes i wish i were spongebob...

Wats a spongbob? Lol