Decomm Sale (Updated 19 Jun)

• Moderators

UPDATED on 19 Jun!!! Nearly all sold.

Dear All,

I had to decomm my tank due to moving house.

Attached pic of the main tank. Sorry for the Bad photography.

No equipment sales as most are taken or retained.

SPS

Pink body with green polyps birdnest (2"+ or more) - $15/- each Frag (4 pieces left)

Light Blue body with green tip Stag (at least 3") - $15 each frag (Last 3 2 frag)

Solid Lime Green Monti (2" to 5" or more) - $5 to $15 (Est 4 1 frags)

Red Monti Frag (2") - $5 (2 1 frag left) Sold

Note : birdnest and stag are branching frags and not singular type of frag.

LPS/Softies

Rics (blue, orange, green, bi-colour, tri-colour) Est 12 polyps - $300 or offer (Individual rics will be 35 to 50) - Reserved by Coolxxx

Green cyphastrea (semi flat - est 4") - $40/- Sold

Small Acan Maxima (2" round) - $30/- Sold

Some other small little items here and there. Got buy got free la. smile.gif

Blue and orange/red mushies growing all over FOC. Take all if you want when i remove the rocks.

No reservation. Reefer/s who are there on the day I clear my rocks get them.

FOC Brown out green digi frag for reefers wanting to test out SPS survivol in their tank.

Please PM or SMS me if you are keen.

Collection tonight(19 Jun) will be the best.

Collection/View to buy. No pilot or tank viewer please. Thanks!

Location : 136 Hillview Ave Merawoods. S(669598) (Near bukit batok East)

Thanks!

Thomas

post-6007-12750661929649_thumb.jpg

post-6007-12750666383475_thumb.jpg

Tom

• Moderators

Hi Thomas

Wish to come back reefing soon.

Hi All

The pictures do not justify for what Thomas has. Saw the tank personally and all fantastic corals and fishes he has.

Thanks Bro. Appreciate your kind words. Been neglecting the SPS a bit due to over buying of angels.

Nonetheless, I had sold 70% of my stocks so far. And a BIG THANK YOU to the Bros and Sis who had supported my decomm and appreciate the value too.

Hope the buys will bring glory to your tanks! groupwavereversed.gif

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Tks bro just collected from Larry

nice frag by the way esp the fibre optic one

in future if once ur tank is up and need some frag i can give u (when my start glowing)

i'll be stking in somemore

No worries. Great you like the frags! Will keep in mind to go your place to "steal" if i ever come back to SPS. ;)

Upzzz for the night. Last 2 nights liao... Tank decomm on Monday morning! thumbsup.gif

Tom

• SRC Member

hey bro Thomas! thanks for your frags! my fren is literally in awe of your red millie! truely red like CNY! haha :evil::shock: hopefully will grow big enough by the time you come back :P

UPZ for your sale! :superman:

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• Moderators

hey bro Thomas! thanks for your frags! my fren is literally in awe of your red millie! truely red like CNY! haha devil.gifshocked.gif hopefully will grow big enough by the time you come back tongue.gif

UPZ for your sale! superman.gif

Thanks! I don't believe the redness myself in the beginning too.. Remember to blast it with light else the redness might reduce. :)

Tom

• SRC Member

yeah, it's right below the light at the frag plug tray, bros who haven't been to bro Thomas's house yet, please visit soon! *upz* :groupwavereversed:

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

Hi Thomas,

The super suns are opening under ambiance light. Wonderful specimen. ThanxSmiley.gif

Thanks for all the frags, mate!

Wonderful tank, a pity you gonna tear it down.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)