Iwarna

• SRC Member

Hi bro....

You need to walk in from the bus-stop outside UMC wafer fab.

You can take SBS bus no. 3 from Tampines Int....

Tank : 3 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup end Feb 2014 ) --> 4 x 2 x 1.8 ( setup early Nov 2016 )
Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC6 --> Bubble Magus Curve 7
Return pump : Jebao 10000l/h ( down in 17th December 2014 ) --> Jebao DC-12000 ( 19th December 2014 )
Compressor drop-in coil
Wavemaker : Tunze 6105 x 1
Lights : Modular based DIY LED light x 4

Chaeto in the sump

• SRC Member

Walking definitely gonna kill u. When u going? Tomorrow? I might be able to give u a lift if timing allows to...

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

• SRC Member

i walk to iwarna all the time from the bus stop. it's fun :)

When weather is good la... Too hot or heavy rain leh? Die! Lol

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!

Walking definitely gonna kill u. When u going? Tomorrow? I might be able to give u a lift if timing allows to...

Upz for good reefer like this... :cheers::welldone:

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

i walk to iwarna all the time from the bus stop. it's fun :)

Hahaha.... was it you i saw smtime 2 weeks back walking out from iwarna carrying lots of bags of goodies?

:: just a noob ::

• SRC Member

thanks guys. i think i will just get a cab. just want to find out are the corals and fish proper labeled and categoried e.g soft/hard corals at iwarna. i am justed worried after i visited iwarna, dun noe where to get a cab... maybe must walk out to the far bus stop.

• SRC Member

The other alternative is to rent a bike and cycle in. Might be the most effective mode of tpt out unless u wanna call a cab.

errm sad to say, there are normally no labelling of fishes or corals at our LFS. In fact, some LFS owners/assistants might even wrongly ID the more uncommon LS from time to time. Rule of thumb: When in doubt, ask. Golden rule: When still in doubt after asking, search the internet for answers first before committing to buying.

• SRC Member

Ya. Nowdays most people carrying apple around wat so anything not sure straight away on line lo

• SRC Member

Do they have the price labelled at least? i dont get chop.

Most of the shops I went no label of pricing so far. Ask around lo.

Iwarna wun chop la. Ah Beng thing is cheap. Actually it all depend how u c.

Some may be ex but there might be hiding thing like ready feed or ready eating specimen coz we've encounter some LS when purchase dun eat end day ki chia (up lorry)

• SRC Member

Sure no problem but most of the common name that u always heard of wan should be ok wan la.

i see... i think i just had to ask around... tks bro.

Hai, u can try the shop opposite AhBeng.. also Plot L35.. run by a old couple (mrs Ng)... very friendly owner... :) Cheers and Happy Shopping..

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Hai, u can try the shop opposite AhBeng.. also Plot L35.. run by a old couple (mrs Ng)... very friendly owner... :) Cheers and Happy Shopping..

Agree... The lady boss while siphon still can serve n talk to u when u realized most of the LFS dun... So I'll say their service is good. But quite few stuff la.

• SRC Member

True... But I still prefer ah beng after I get to know it. (personal preference)

• SRC Member

Anyone living in bukit panjang area and going to Iwarna next week? Do you mind i join you?

Tks.

Stay near town area can?