My tank updated pic

Dispar_Anthias

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funding......... nah as you can see, i go for the most economical items and not branded goods so still can pass each day :lol::lol::lol:

hmmm..just like how 80% of my allowance goes to my pets...20% or less for myself only......

Can't remember when was the last time i bought a pair of shoes....tink 2 years ago? :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

yours 80%? then like that, DA must divert 100%. maybe even 101%.

maybe he has got links with the M16 gang in Malaysia. ;)

100% not lah, not so scary, like this i no need eat liao.(BTW eating is my favourite) But well maybe most of my money, nv bought any shirt for like few years and nv go shopping in the town for like 5-6 years.(throw me in orchard and i tell you, i can get lost :lol::lol::lol: )

gang well not, I am just the world begger sect leader so everyday 50% of every begger earning will be in my pocket as comission. :lol::lol::ph34r::ph34r:

hmmm..just like how 80% of my allowance goes to my pets...20% or less for myself only......

Can't remember when was the last time i bought a pair of shoes....tink 2 years ago? :lol:

You still got divert like 20% to yourself, me other than food, the rest will be for my tank.

What is your primary means of removing nitrates?

Dun have a refregerium thus my sump is also not very useful as it only contain coral chip and few other things ....... therefore in my tank i keep my fish load very low(not even 1 big fish) and do regular water change. So far nitrate lvl is ok at 5mg/l

Dun have a refregerium thus my sump is also not very useful as it only contain coral chip and few other things ....... therefore in my tank i keep my fish load very low(not even 1 big fish) and do regular water change. So far nitrate lvl is ok at 5mg/l

Captive propagated corals seem to tolerate nitrates better than wild caught ones... best you get frags that are generations old. You would'nt want to know my nitrate level....My nitrate level is higher than yours..but so far so good..keeping other parameters in check seem to keep my frags happy...well..at least they are coloring up... Dunno whether I should wait for my remote dsb to kick in or should i risk AZNo3. Anyone know where to find it? Last aquarama quite popular..but now like 'disappear' already... :(

hmmmm..i got the gut feeling I will get flamed....lolx..so i shall say in advance that I am in the midst of combating nitrate...not sitting by doing nothing. That's why I got an I-box and a sump for remote dsb in the 1st place...think still got 3-4 months before the dsb work..now no choice lor..every week 20% water change.... zzzzz :look:

Captive propagated corals seem to tolerate nitrates better than wild caught ones... best you get frags that are generations old. You would'nt want to know my nitrate level....My nitrate level is higher than yours..but so far so good..keeping other parameters in check seem to keep my frags happy...well..at least they are coloring up... Dunno whether I should wait for my remote dsb to kick in or should i risk AZNo3. Anyone know where to find it? Last aquarama quite popular..but now like 'disappear' already... :(

MM cool thanks for the advice........ So far my wild colonies are doing ok........ Yup collecting some frags now and hope they grow crazily :lol::lol::lol::lol: Anyway from my tank, i wouldn't expected my coral to colour up into deep purple and other bright colour as the light i am hsing promote superb gorwth but not colourAtion. ;);););)

hmmm...i think u r missin one thing though...the actinic-to really enhance the viewership of ur tank....will look a bit more colorful n lively with it.. ;)

I doubt FL actinic can blend the yellowish colour of my tank. PIc still doesn't show how yellow it is, anyway its a 6500k so you should roughly guess. Maybe 4 actinic blue t5s might help but that will come later. Now my mission is to geta huge ca reactor. :lol::lol::lol: